IGNORED

Yves Tumor - Experiencing The Deposit Of Faith

Ivan Ooze

Think you might like this guys and gurls, new and FREE album that he dropped on his soundcloud. 

it's just frukkin beautifull! check it out :ok:

https://soundcloud.com/yvestumor

download: https://mega.nz/#!Ucw3WBCI!EHWxOGWAUdqfCzfr8raZF40jcQ4-XRI8degaXAmLmxw

He's recently been signed to WARP records, hell yea :music:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Yo this album is still really dope (and really free)  I put it on after not listening for a while and was surprised how many of the melodies had burned into my memory.  Its not quite serpent music (which is incredible) but a worthy follow-up

• 3 months later...

Since it wasnt posted here, heres the previous single (just audio)

Im digging them both.  Theres something super satisfying about the poppy drum fill with pretty harsh noise over it in the latter part of Orchid.

Also I said it in another thread but somehow I feel if John Peel were still with us he'd be rinsing these tracks

Since it wasnt posted here, heres the previous single (just audio)

Im digging them both.  Theres something super satisfying about the poppy drum fill with pretty harsh noise over it in the latter part of Orchid.

Also I said it in another thread but somehow I feel if John Peel were still with us he'd be rinsing these tracks

flol seriously warp wtf is this ?

flol seriously warp wtf is this ?

i havent been on board with half of warp´s new signings in the last decade, but i m o this signing is a good fit.  he´s no future brown (sry fb).

if you haven´t, do yourself a favor and listen to serpent music all the way through.  the two tracks here are more poppy than anything on his previous records but also a logical extension, which is what im digging.

Archived