IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

• i often wonder if the inventor of the chair hadn't invented the chair if we all would be still sitting on the floor...

• i don't understand the phases of the moon, watched some animations and videos but still, i can't get my tiny little brain around it...
Edited by Tim_J

The moon swells in size by feeding off the cosmic radiation ejected from the sun.  It then starves itself until severely emaciated before replenishing itself and repeating the process.  Sometimes it forgets to eat during the anorexia cycle and briefly pops out of existence before being reborn like the mighty phoenix (or Jesus).  This is known as a lunar eclipse.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/6/2020 at 4:31 AM, Dragon said:

listened to Bola for about eight years, literally only just noticed his album 'Gnayse' sounds like 'bolognaise'. it's even got the silent g T_T

Bola Soup = bowl of soup, Fyuti Bola = football, and Bola Gnayse. But what about Kroungrine and D.E.G.?

my father is so funny sometimes... so, some days ago i told my mom, as a joke, to lock their house door and to swallow the key so that my father couldn't leave the house...
today i spoke with my father on facebook and he told me this:

me: so, how are things?

my father: everything's good except for your mother's throat...

me: shit, what's wrong with her throat???

my father: well, she swallowed the key like you told her...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ever wonder why some people keep hideous moles on their face? Not like a beauty mark but a massive fucking nipple on their face. Maybe even a few of them.

40 minutes ago, cichlisuite said:

Personality trait shared among people with really dark coloured eyes: outgoing/expressive, talkative/communicative, indulging in attention they receive

Dark coloured eyes:

- outgoing, extrovert, communicative

- great entertainer

- lots of shady stuff going on, secretly, though

- speaks Arabic

Blue coloured eyes:

- rational and intelligent

- from Narnia

- only eats radish

Green coloured eyes:

- spiritual and open-minded

- hates rules

- loves talking about gadgets

- gay

Grey coloured eyes:

- a bit shy

- volunteers and generally tries to save the world

- also gay

- hates Blue coloured eyes

Brown coloured eyes:

- shopping

- promiscuity

- dressing up

- comfortable to eat ass

Other:

- either ghost or undead

- wears lilac chinos

• Haha 1

On 4/8/2020 at 12:18 AM, Tim_J said:

sometimes i think about an answer to a post but then i realize it's way easier to use a reaction emoticon...

:)

• Like 1

what if all the shitting on BWE and Flashbulb and other mediocre artists has made them strive to truly hone their craft and they’ve actually become very good

1 hour ago, auxien said:

what if all the shitting on BWE and Flashbulb and other mediocre artists has made them strive to truly hone their craft and they’ve actually become very good

flahblub is good

• Burger 3

i mostly was. i've listened to like 5 tracks or bits of tracks from each of them, so i don't really know if they're any good currently. what i heard wasn't for me.

• Like 1

Releasing any new music right now would be totally pointless for me. Too much stuff at the moment.

10 minutes ago, jcsurber said:

There's going to be a lot of dead car batteries from people who can't drive at the moment due to self-isolation.

I had that thought the other day, so I ran the car for the first time in two weeks.

Also, read the rules.

7 hours ago, cichlisuite said:

Personality trait shared among people with really dark coloured eyes: outgoing/expressive, talkative/communicative, indulging in attention they receive

I can assure you that is incorrect.

3 hours ago, rhmilo said:

I can assure you that is incorrect.

It's just a pointless thought I had based on people I know and my observations. There are all kinds of exceptions that can prove it wrong I guess