IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

You know there's something fundamentally wrong with the society you live in when having food delivered to your door at 1 am is a widespread thing. I'm grateful for this burger and so forth but this can't be the norm. Some fucked up shit. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ambermonk said:

I do not recognize pop culture today.

Also how tf does a Barbie movie score top of the box office. Fuck a duck.

A mutated half-spider half-journalist guy shooting raggedy cumstrings from his palms (should be from the bum) makes total sense though. Pop-culture would be seriously broken if our generation (I think we're the same age-ish) would comfortably be collectively identifying with it still, or the next generation, or the one after that. Or perhaps it's not pop-culture that's broken but its at one time intended transient audience that has a bit of an issue.  

Edited by user

I'm starting to realize that overstimulation might be my worst enemy as of late, particularly when it comes to YT feeds and social media in general. Basically psychological noise pollution.

Also ironic that I'm saying this, considering I'll be travelling to Vegas in two weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Just returned home early this morning after being in Las Vegas all last week.

It's about the money pit I expected. Thankfully I'm not broke. Overstimulation is rampant. Bright lights and music blaring almost everywhere.

I did get to fire a multitude of fully automatic weapons at the gun range though, not to mention a Russian sniper rifle and a grenade launcher. That was neat.

it's been pouring torrents of rain for half a day, and outside looks like weeks of monsoon already. my roof is leaking, so the upper staircase and all upper rooms have plastic bottles catching the leaks. trying to quell my disapproval of the situation with some Japanese koto music

I noticed that I’m starting to turn into an aggressive drunk as soon as I’m on my own. Fine, happy and jovial with my friends around me but then I’m on my own on the train or biking home and I’m looking for someone that wants to start some shit. Is it small penis energy? Perhaps. But maybe not. Yet it could be. I’ll report back when it’s come to blows. 

2 hours ago, chronical said:

if you think in circles that is kind of a pointless observation too

This is too meta.