IGNORED

THE bEAST FROM tHE EAST!!!!1

Soloman Tump

A lot of Europe has been hit by this storm.

Scotland currently getting it quite bad.

Just a bit of snow and ice here in Oxfordshire, nothing too serious (yet).

Interesting to see snow on the south coast which is very rare and also in central London.

Another EXTREME WEATHER event for the media to sink their teeth into and PROCLAIM GLOBAL WARMING CHAOS

pretty fucking snowy up here in leicestershire...got about 15cm so far and looks set to snow until at least next tuesday. unfortunately as i work from home i’ve got no excuse to skive off.

Yeah it's pretty kvlt here. Still been walking to work (about an hour). Actually been quite enjoyable. The place I've moved to is one of those giant rooms with high ceilings and it's fucking freezing. Yesterday morning I bought one of those plug-in oil radiators from argos.

Walking home around 7am this morning:

o3NBJSj.jpgzWmnDKd.jpg

Frozen CanalOP07ZQL.jpg

View from my window

Il9B7AM.jpg

oblig

glasgow is beautiful today. glorious sunshine and 9-10 inches of snow. never seen snow like it in this country, reminds me of my holiday to canada. 

it’s fkn cold as fuck in fkn Berlin,

but this is the first time in my life I’m escaping the winter.

8444nKr.jpg

right now it’s a 30 degrees Celsius temperature difference

Cold as shit here, water pipes froze even though I blasted some extra heat at them throughout the night. Hope they don't burst.

Love it! an excellent adventure all round, still cycling to work at 5.30am, and working outside all day. Gives me a buzz.

Helly Hansen merino wool base layers and ultra thick Smartwool socks are go!

there was fuck all meat or bread in most supermarkets earlier

wtf

the media have converted it into something biblical, Gomorrah this aint, a bit of snow & hyper-normalization equates to pets with paw-boots all over the gaff (i dont envy you though Beerwolf, 5am is gonna be parky)

Snow and cold. So, it's, like, winter? 

It's been here -20C in the mornings for a couple of weeks but that's warmer winter weather than I've used to in the past. A little bit too cold for biking (the bike gets kind of stiff and I can't shift between the gears as they freeze as soon as I take the bike out) so I just walk to work.

Real good stuff. The one problem we have is theres no frame of reference because when you filled out the location field in your profile you went a little quirky. That must have been a pretty cool idea at the time to fill out a profile field like that. And I know guys like you don't conform to what society expects regarding locations or any of that shit. But in this context, no-one knows where you are so can't judge your weather. I just wonder if you could go back in time and see your younger self back in Aug 11 you would do things a little differently. We can't change the past. Hell, we can't change the weather.

Inattentive, Herr Arthur. He has dem links in the signature field (it shows Tampere, Finland) and furthermore he had the official country of location up until recently in his profile, i remember.

Me, i'm from the beautiful Niger state, the weather is fine *picture of shit attached*

• 2 weeks later...

Archived