IGNORED

Bewwip - E Drive EP [AF027]

petsim

• 2 weeks later...

I think this might be a stand-out on AF for me. I haven’t heard much Bewwip - only this and the EPs on Occult Research. Are there many more releases out there?

Great EP. Going to enjoy listening to Finally Early for the 7,000th time.

8 hours ago, petsim said:

I think this might be a stand-out on AF for me. I haven’t heard much Bewwip - only this and the EPs on Occult Research. Are there many more releases out there?

I think his soundcloud page has a couple tracks that aren't on an any releases.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is really good. It really feels ahead of the curve in comparison to artists that make similar/recent stuff like this. None of the drum programming feels forced or out of place and is executed in a way that sounds GOOD from somebody who is clearly a master of their craft. Sounds godly on headphones too. The synths all sound awesome. Melodically it's good but not in a "this is catchy I'm going to hum this to myself in my head" kind of way, but also not shallow or bad or any way, SQUIGYCID's melody is tops and the other tracks serve their purpose, I only bring this up because I'm a melody nut. Definitely my favorite AF release from recently as well.

Excellent, and good enough to be on rotation for years to come. 

Edited by Bubba69
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lookin to see where i said there was. 

nope couldnt find it ✌️

Edited by andrd