IGNORED

Rate Your Lunch™

Joyrex

I've been eating meal-plans to stay on track with dieting and so my lunch has been boring

1 dry-poached chicken breast

3/4 cup brown rice

3/4 cup steamed vegetables

god damn my terribly slow metabolism

---- 5/10 ----

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

large a+ grade papaya, with th large a+ grade avocado. papaya sweeter thn honey. th avocado, with th perfect shades of green on th insides, and so buttery-rich and thick, i had difficulty putting my spoon through it.  10 / 10

Pizza with salami, a side of salad and some sort of garlic sauce.5/10 just another friday in the workplace cantina.

Monday to Friday is always the same at 11am its one green apple and one hobnob. And about 2pm a tin of oily fish (sardines or mackerel) on a few toasty cracker thingamajigs.

I think posting shit like this is telling me I need to get out more.....

1 beer battered fish taco, 1 cheese quesadilla, 1 del taco, from Del Taco & a glass bottle of Mexican Coke from the gas station near by. 9.5/10. Splendid, except for the cheddar cheese in the quesadilla, i shoulda ordered the spicy jack cheese one.

Is it me or do you guys eat pretty expensive gourmet lunches? Also jealous to see barely anyone else is a slave to fast food like me lol I see Joyrex hits the drive thru sometimes though. Man, this thread is actually making me wanna cook something healthy, hopefully i dont give in to american consumerism before noon

furry, meat pancake of splattered unknown roadkill

it's medium size suggested something akin to a small pheasant, extra large squirrel or quite possibly a hare. with a bit of salt and pepper and a dash of HP sauce it was rather delicious!!!!

You all inspired me to reach deeper for lunch... 

Fresh mozzarella, tomato and basil on crunchy baguette with olive oil and balsamic, and a tropical iced tea from an italian deli down the street. Simple, pure and good, though ive had better. 8.3/10.

Gas station hot dog - neither delicious nor satisfying. It looked juicy and piping hot but ended up just being greasy and lukewarm. Squirted packets of mustard, sweet relish, and onions on it but it ended up having this vague sweet taste. Bun was dry and slightly stale. At least I had some tea to wash it down. 4.3/10 

Gas station hot dog - neither delicious nor satisfying. It looked juicy and piping hot but ended up just being greasy and lukewarm. Squirted packets of mustard, sweet relish, and onions on it but it ended up having this vague sweet taste. Bun was dry and slightly stale. At least I had some tea to wash it down. 4.3/10 

u haven't lived until you have consumed a Big Ugly. Cheeseburger hotdog from 7-11. 50/50 chance of death or enlightenment.

Ugh i know what you mean with lukewarm sweet less than cooked hotdogs w dried out buns from certain places. Its like as someone went out of their way to maintain a dismal standard on every aspect of the hotdog creation process lol... I mean how fucking hard can it be to make a decent hotdog??

Homemade leftovers!

Pork & cabbage stir-fry - 6.8, would have been a 7.8 if I would have remembered to bring the black vinegar and white pepper to work

Chicken-salad-bun-thing - 5.6, would have been a 7.3 if I had toasted it and schmeared some type of cheese on it 

Archived