IGNORED

Warp: Announcing Warp 25, celebrating 25 years with a series of events at Sacrum Profanum, Poland

Joyrex

In September 2014 Warp travels to Poland to celebrate it's 25th anniversary in the heart of Krakow, teaming with the Sacrum Profanum collective and their annual series of events.

More on Warp.net

warp25_03.gif

Warp - Records - Warp - Announcing Warp 25, celebrating 25 years with a series of events at Sacrum Profanum, Poland

Connect with Warp, subscribe to the Mailing List and explore more RSS feeds here

View the full article

I don't care for the orchestral interpretations but the 20th September event could be interesting. But IDK. Just give me an Ae tour, goddammit.

Also, why Poland?

"Autechre will perform live for the first time since 2011, locked and loaded with new material to be unleashed at their only live performance of 2014."

so no other live dates this year then...

Actually glad it's not in the UK as this is five days before our baby is due, I guess the 'chre Bros took heed of my message in the AAA and decided to postpone the tour until 2015.

Thanks, 'chrebros.

"Autechre will perform live for the first time since 2011, locked and loaded with new material to be unleashed at their only live performance of 2014."

so no other live dates this year then...

Heart broken

Fucking get your arses to Polaend and stop the whinging. You know it will be amazing.. that knowledge is circulating your head as we speak and unfurling the flag of truth and shit...

.. o r j u s t w a i t f or t h e b o o t l e g..

I might do this. This would be a pretty fucking mad night. I;ve had a few beers so I'm running before walking, if you get my drift. No doubt I'll wake up in the morning and think 'fuck going to Poland'. Right now? I'm there with bells on.

I'll be there, no excuse for european wankers to not be there. No bootleg from me ya bitches, i'm gonna enjoy this shit. Well, if it's good enough i'll do a shitty phone 30 sec snippet

Guest liquiday

I don't care for the orchestral interpretations but the 20th September event could be interesting. But IDK. Just give me an Ae tour, goddammit.

Also, why Poland?

becouse of Sacrum Profanum festiwal which is imo one of the best gigs in Europe

now it says: "Autechre will perform live for the first time since 2011, locked and loaded with new material to be unleashed at their first live performance of 2014."

aw yeah

now it says: "Autechre will perform live for the first time since 2011, locked and loaded with new material to be unleashed at their first live performance of 2014."

aw yeah

fuck yeah

aw yeah

fuck yeah
Aw fuck yeah

aw yeah

Shit be damned. Warp want us to go to Poland or not. I mean shit, i'll go there and next month they're touring everywhere.

Guest jasondonervan

Krakow's a good spot for a bit of 'chre. One of my best memories of Poland was riding a train from Warsaw to Krakow with a bunch of rowdy soldiers on leave for New Years, couple of 'em had a drunken fight right outside our cabin and one ended up sparked out on the floor. Everyone just left him there for the rest of the journey (couple of hours).

In conclusion:

soundboard

Archived