IGNORED

governments

dingformung

i think ChenGOD should be President of the universe. all our public and private conversations will be filtered through his loving grace.

• Like 1

have you discussed this with the CEO?

How about a maybe-government that can transform from existing to not existing depending on necessity? A silent agent that acts through the citizens of its kingdom, through their minds, without control. It appears like a chromatic pattern beneath the surface of your vision (but it's invisible). It's part of your brain and thoughts but it can't hurt you or anyone. It's not national, regional, or global, or even universal, it's suprauniversal. It is a silent agent that acts on our subjective perceptions of reality, and it can be anything we want, but not something we don't want (even if it's different than what we wanted). Just like the laws of physics are the same for us all. This way everyone who lives in this kingdom would have their own government according to their own individual desires and needs

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, dingformung said:

How about a maybe-government that can transform from existing to not existing depending on necessity? A silent agent that acts through the citizens of its kingdom, through their minds, without control. It appears like a chromatic pattern beneath the surface of your vision (but it's invisible). It's part of your brain and thoughts but it can't hurt you or anyone. It's not national, regional, or global, or even universal, it's suprauniversal. It is a silent agent that acts on our subjective perceptions of reality, and it can be anything we want, but not something we don't want (even if it's different than what we wanted). Just like the laws of physics are the same for us all. This way everyone who lives in this kingdom would have their own government according to their own individual desires and needs

Seems the side effects of the covid vaccines are working well on this one. ?

On 6/12/2021 at 7:20 AM, Dragon said:

i think ChenGOD should be President of the universe. all our public and private conversations will be filtered through his loving grace.

The smartest thing you've ever said.

2 hours ago, chenGOD said:

I think I should be President of the universe. all our public and private conversations will be filtered through my loving grace.

—Moderator on an internet forum