I made this for dinner last night…

I sparked up the recipe a little by adding some diced onion and mustard in the ground beef while it was browning. I also boiled-drained the potatoes before adding them to the casserole and it saved about an hour. It was pretty sloppy but it was a hit. Definitely stoner material. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, iococoi said:

Fuck me, this is brilliant. Genuinely slightly restored my faith in humanies slightly for a little bit. Thanks for this.

11 minutes ago, user said:

Fuck me, this is brilliant. Genuinely slightly restored my faith in humanies slightly for a little bit. Thanks for this.

Is this real though? I'm completely lost here. Could be a clip from some french satire show? WTF

4 minutes ago, user said:

Is this real though? I'm completely lost here. Could be a clip from some french satire show? WTF I had no idea that tonight would be the night where I would be confronted for the first time in my online existence with something that I simply cannot parse or qualify. Is this what it's like to be old? Looking forward to a very confusing, cold and lonely time if that's the case.

1 minute ago, user said:

Ok... definitely some sort of comedy account. Still pretty weird though.