IGNORED

Overmono - Good Lies (album)

thumbass

Listened to a few tracks at work but was soon bamboozled by the usual stuff going to work entails (like work! Lol) Quite enjoyed the first few tracks, I must say.

Liking this! Enjoyed some of their previous stuff but wasn't sure how the would get on with a full length album but the lads done a good job! 

Yeah, just what I was thinking. I lost interest halfway through at first listen, and that one instrumental track towards the end felt like a relief.

• Like 1

I think a couple of the tracks are ruined by the vocals. Not sure which one in particular but it started straight out the blocks as a classic and I found myself thinking to myself please don’t fuck it up with the vocals

Hey presto! It was ruined ? 

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

The vocals on most of this are whack. The opening track is horrendous.

I feel like half of this album is like that shit music you hear when you watch football player comps. I wouldn't be surprised to hear something from this album in a 'This is why Arsenal want Declan Rice' compilation.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...