IGNORED

Tour Dates 2023

Rubin Farr

14 minutes ago, DavieAddison said:

Love the samples of the two guys arguing over standing room in the 51:16 track, Rich!

"If you want to stand entirely still then go somewhere else!" ?

He was not even rude like I would have been and he is also right 100% 
In a big festival/concert with electronic music people will always go wild!
People pushing and screaming in my ears is what I least expecting 

If you can not handle it maybe Swan Lake Is a better show 

I was really blown away by it. Saw him at Primavera 5 or so years ago, and was kinda disappointed. The music didn't really seem to blend super well, and the visuals mainly felt like a massive Snapchat filter.

Yesterday was completely opposite! I felt like it was a DJ set in the vain of his Collapse EP, where the melodic passages seem to intertwine with the spastic beats in a way where the sum of them achieves something greater. The set felt very fluent, and the funny screen setup was really well utilized! The sun settled as he began to play, and it became a really beautiful experience to watch in the end! Especially the noisy ending was executed in perfect sync with the visuals and lights.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Amøbe said:

I was really blown away by it. Saw him at Primavera 5 or so years ago, and was kinda disappointed. The music didn't really seem to blend super well, and the visuals mainly felt like a massive Snapchat filter.

Yesterday was completely opposite! I felt like it was a DJ set in the vain of his Collapse EP, where the melodic passages seem to intertwine with the spastic beats in a way where the sum of them achieves something greater. The set felt very fluent, and the funny screen setup was really well utilized! The sun settled as he began to play, and it became a really beautiful experience to watch in the end! Especially the noisy ending was executed in perfect sync with the visuals and lights.

Could you see him behind the riser? it looked massive

2 hours ago, J3FF3R00 said:

Did anyone see if Anastasia was on deck?

I honestly thought I was gonna read was on his dick…

Yeah big thumbs up to the crowd flol 

Edited by beerwolf
  • Facepalm 1

19 minutes ago, J3FF3R00 said:

Any new QR content?

How is the QR code functioning? 

Isn't it just a page showing links to Warp Records and Afxstore websites 

My phone couldn't handle it but it was some weirdcore on others

IMG_20230610_172017_HDR.jpg

I thought it was one of the best times I've seen him, good mix of ambience in amongst the clattercore. Swedes I talked to though,  were moaning like fuck haha

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, cern said:

How is the QR code functioning? 

Isn't it just a page showing links to Warp Records and Afxstore websites 

… with a looping clip of a new tune. I’m curious if there are any other different QR displays to scan as sort of a scavenger hunt for new clips or something. 

• Like 2

someone's had enough of the smiling

DJing is serious business

when you see that fucker in the crowd who stole your USB stick off that plane 22 years ago

• Haha 5