IGNORED

SAW II turns 30

chenGOD

1 hour ago, Mattthegoone said:

Yes presumably 19 will be stone in focus and 26 th1 evnslower as per the digital reissue from his website, 27 red calx slo or just fall asleep would be nice, the pie doesn't look big enough for just fall asleep

Im thinking if it was Red Calx itd just be a red field in the gatefold, similar to Blue Calx... But I would be very greatful if it was as I love that track.

48 minutes ago, Mattthegoone said:

That image in Stone In Focus #19 

Is it someone from Warp dropping these around 

I have to assume so given the account that posted it has no other post history.

aphextwin.warp.net has been updated

So the bonus tracks are evnslower and rhubarb orc

Bagged the cassettes 😎

After checking out, I noticed the bundles. No cassette bundle tho. 
I love the look of the lp and have always wanted the album on vinyl (especially with stone in focus) but realistically I probably won’t listen to it on lp too often. Cassette tho, the more you listen to it, the better it will sound as it degrades. I’ll run those fuckers 24 hours a day for a year and digitize them for you all and it will be 8 million times better than basinski’s disintegration loops :emotawesomepm9:

Edited by J3FF3R00
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Burger 1

Bonus track selection is odd. And €350 for that limited box set is ridonkulous. But very pleased to see a vinyl reissue!

Purchases live on Blerp too.
Looks like chrome casette may be exclusive to aphextwin.warp.net and is the only one "limited" to 250.
Assume the standard expanded vinyl and CD will be available at other retailers as well...

booo on rhubarb orc rev... (fine version and all but doesn't fit the "sound" of the rest of the album.) grrrr.

shoulda been Red Calx (slo)

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, silentvision said:

Purchases live on Blerp too.
Looks like chrome casette may be exclusive to aphextwin.warp.net and is the only one "limited" to 250.
Assume the standard expanded vinyl and CD will be available at other retailers as well...

Yeah... the cassettes are the one to snag, now... but LOL that they cost more than the CDs
Guess the low production is higher cost per unit - still, facepalm

• Haha 1

was hoping with a relaunch of the online shop we would have seen the rephlex goodies added finally. but no. : /

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hayhook said:

was hoping with a relaunch of the online shop we would have seen the rephlex goodies added finally. but no. : /

that's for next year's retirement cash grab.  😉
I'll still fork over the cash then, as well