IGNORED

Tomorrowland 2024 - still the lamest festival ever

2 weekends of the worst crap ever made that they play over and over again on each stage. Beating the same dead horse to milk the cash cow for 20 years now and people still come from all over the planet and spend thousands of dollars. 

It was a heatwave here and they don't even give free water to the people they scam lol

Here is a little tease, cause there are no official streams on there yet for your entertainment, the closer of 20 years of tomorrowland 

bonus the last track they raped

• Haha 7
  • Facepalm 1

5 hours ago, d-a-m-o said:

I think the guy who wrote the text on their website was on whatever Guetta was on

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

seems to be dudebros milling around and then dudebro mimetouching some knobs but not getting noticed

• Haha 2

On 7/22/2024 at 2:46 PM, d-a-m-o said:

He's probably the only one on drugs there. All of the audience look so fucking clean cut and they go back to college in the fall "omg tomrrowland was amazing." I bet not a single person fell into a k-hole over the course of the entire festival.

On 7/29/2024 at 12:55 PM, Ivan Ooze said:

We live in the matrix man this shit can't be real.

jesus wept

Imagine being so high that you imagined seeing Vin Diesle but it was real.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 7/21/2024 at 10:46 PM, d-a-m-o said:

Just collecting a fat check. Shouldn’t Serum 2 be out by now?

On 7/21/2024 at 11:44 PM, Soloman Tump said:

That looks awful and fascinating in equal measures. 

Although thinking about it, maybe more awful 

It’s prime fear and loathing vibes. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I saw a tomorrow land branded train this weekend and wanted to take a picture for this thread but didn’t. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, user said:

I saw a tomorrow land branded train this weekend and wanted to take a picture for this thread but didn’t. 

A wise decision!

• Haha 1

omg imagine having an iq less than 150! poor people... that must be awful! 

and it seems to me that only kids attend this shit! ....mostly under 40 years old

• Farnsworth 2

ok, ive watched some yt videos and it's a million ppl jumping to relatively stupid music and having some fun! ok, I approve! too many shirtless guys tho

but i swear to god, if hear ''makes some noise...!'' one more time! if anything makes me suicidal and homicidal on this planet is that shit ...

• Like 1

I mean, they're just instigating the audience to start their own careers as harsh noise artists, nothing wrong with that.

• Haha 1

I'm taking an IQ test out of a dudebro's truck at Tomorrowland right now. I'm already part of several timeshares with these gentlemen. If I score 150 and above I get some free meth with my Ableton lite license to make it big out here. In a year or two I'll be crashing Ibiza at the break of dawn, letting my minimal tech house set change the frequency of the earth one party at a time. They say yes chronical just invest first so Gaia knows you are exchanging energies. I have exchanged so many energies. I'm so ready bros.

2 hours ago, chronical said:

They say yes chronical just invest first so Gaia knows you are exchanging energies.

you are giving these people too much credit

2 hours ago, exitonly said:

you are giving these people too much credit

Where we're going we don't need credits :w00t: Peace and love babyyy my social media is blowing up!! Finally a door into infinite materialism 🤑 It's yachting time bitch. My kids are going to be such emotionally crippled influencer goblins I am so happy rn. I invested. I stonked the hell up. I was blessed.

Fuck yeah. Coming. Into. The. Light!!!!!!!!!!! Yippieeee!! This cocaine is incredible yahooooo!!! 💃 brb charging my crystals. Found the Baba Yaga in my shaman's drum circle. Turns out we share a love for Swedish House Mafia now she'll give me special energy for the coming spiritual war. She can't do discounts though because it messed with the exchange of energies, totally understandable

• Like 1

Dont forget to turn down the volume every half minute to ask how everybody is feeling and to put their hands in up