IGNORED

Poooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllll???!!!!????!!????

Aphex_Squarepusher_Twin

Plaid Subforum - A Good Idea?

Yes, by all means [ 24 ] ** [24.00%]

Sure, wouldn't hurt [ 19 ] ** [19.00%]

Doesn't matter either way/don't care [ 21 ] ** [21.00%]

No, for various reasons [ 29 ] ** [29.00%]

I don't like Plaid (the pattern or the band) [ 7 ] ** [7.00%]

i'm bad...

:angry:

"i asked you if you wanted this forum so i could blatantly disregard your answer"

no but rly, i think more artists = moar traffic, which (although registrations are closed) has the potential to be a good thing

Guest Ultravisitor
"i asked you if you wanted this forum so i could blatantly disregard your answer"

no but rly, i think more artists = moar traffic, which (although registrations are closed) has the potential to be a good thing

why did registrations close?

• 3 weeks later...

Been listening to Rest proof all day, love it. Don't understand the hooha over the subforum. If you don't have any interest in Plaid, why would you remotely give a bollocks if it's here or not?

And if you look at those poll results properly instead of just looking at the percentage for the choice you picked, you'll see that 43% are actually in favour of it.

Guest PusillanimousRex
Been listening to Rest proof all day, love it. Don't understand the hooha over the subforum. If you don't have any interest in Plaid, why would you remotely give a bollocks if it's here or not?

And if you look at those poll results properly instead of just looking at the percentage for the choice you picked, you'll see that 43% are actually in favour of it.

The only reason I signed on here is because this subforum now exists. Quite frankly, Plaid and Ae are the only Idey-Emm artists with their own subforums that I care about in the least, but you won't catch me in the BoC forum saying how they don't get me off. That's completely pointless and counterproductive.

Of course, that sort of thing is also a large percentage of all message board activity across the internet, which is one of the things that keeps me away for the most part. I always feel like I'm compromising my principles when I click Add Reply, but then sometimes there's some good information exchanged, which makes it all worthwhile.

Plaid are much maligned and criminally underrated. Quite honestly, I can understand exactly why most people don't like them so much, but I can also say that most of those people are listening to it as though they were listening to another band from the genre, which is the wrong way to do it.

With a lengthy lifetime's experience of people not liking what I listen to, Plaid has been the one and only band that makes me feel truly sorry for people who don't "get" them.

WHAT???

i don't care ur opinions, just i care the percentage... band of c***s!!!! :angry:

Yeah man, but the percentage is in favour.

i'm down with the plaid subforum... as a matter of fact!

1. ae

2. aphex

3. plaid

4. squarepusher

5. boc

6. µ-ziq

7. luke vibert

8. cylob

ok