IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

What the hell are those dumplings? Looks like a bag of crisps? Or is it fresh out of the freezer before steaming?

24 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

What the hell are those dumplings? Looks like a bag of crisps? Or is it fresh out of the freezer before steaming?

Yep, from the freezer to the bamboo steamer. They can be also boiled, fried or microwaved but I think steaming is the best option so I did that.

They’re also so laden with chemicals crisps / potato chips are likely a healthier option.

Tasty, though (the Chinese variety at least, never had these “hot chicken flavor” ones)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rhmilo said:

They’re also so laden with chemicals crisps / potato chips are likely a healthier option.

Tasty, though (the Chinese variety at least, never had these “hot chicken flavor” ones)

For sure it's not health food but tastes very good and these were actually pretty spicy. Also I maybe used only a third for lunch so I have two more servings coming later..

On 2/4/2021 at 8:58 PM, toaoaoad said:

Bought some of this on a whim and now I am fucking addicted to it. It's all I think about.  :wtf:

huer_groovy_mix_licorice_300g.png

0025007200000.jpg

I went and got some more of this.

Seriously guys :nacmat:

Also: Most IDM candy nomination

have been really into the two dollar canned cod liver lately, like if my mouth was a news room then two dollar canned cod liver would be like a special live on the scene from field reporter Creamy Goodness

6 minutes ago, kichiguy said:

Damn dude these guys make the spiciest fucking noodles. It was game over for me. And I'm a ghost pepper man.

I've only had the "2x spicy" noodles and it wasn't too hot yet. Maybe I could find the 3x somewhere.

The sauce they have though colors every plastic and wooden thing it comes in contact with..

A good sprinkle of Cornish sea salt, and a fabulous drizzle of Israeli lemon juice squeezed on top of a freshly plucked eye of a squid. Or eyeofasquid as it was once known. 

? ? ? ?

Edited by beerwolf