IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Costco sells these new breakfast bowls with plant-based sausage. But I just realized they also make great filling as breakfast burritos. I think I used a little too much Siete though.

Also percolated coffee always tastes better the second day for some reason, especially chilled.

Half a cold roast M&S chicken because I’m too lazy to heat it up, crusty bread  and a second can of Stella. Then I’m gonna sink a bottle of Sav Blanc.
Bad day at work and I just want food and booze with zero dicking about ? ?  ? 

Red chili ice cream.

Recipe came from a magazine and will need some work, but in principle: yes, you can make ice cream using red chilis. The trick is to make a syrup with the chilis and then use that as a sweetener.

My next project is going to be to combine this with Sichuan peper to create “ma la” ice cream, so hot *and* numbing.

I’ve already made Sichuan pepper ice cream before and it’s fantastic: the numbing effect pairs really well with the coldness of the ice cream.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just discovered that I actually enjoy mixed drinks.  No longer am I a naïve and brutish neat-drinking Philistine, burning my throat with every sloppy gulp as a testament to my own impatient lassitude.  No, I now have the sophisticated airs of an enlightened cocktail mixologist.  I'm almost 25 years old and I now mix my drinks.  Currantly (pun intended) consuming an el diablo with a Camarena añejo.  Last night I had a dark+stormy and a couple gin+tonix (all supplied by my wealthier friend's private bar, from which I shamelessly mooch on the reg).

Edited by drillkicker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

found a blender so i've been working on a new preworkout shake:

6-10 raw eggs + the shells (shells are for calcium)

2 bananas

a pear or an apple or whatever kind of fruit you want

however much milk you need

lots of salt (optional)

it's pretty good if you blend it up enough for there to not be shell bits

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Cryptowen said:

found a blender so i've been working on a new preworkout shake:

6-10 raw eggs + the shells (shells are for calcium)

2 bananas

a pear or an apple or whatever kind of fruit you want

however much milk you need

lots of salt (optional)

it's pretty good if you blend it up enough for there to not be shell bits

Mr Cryptowen

Should this be in the write something random thread?

• Burger 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just had poké for lunch, but was kind of a letdown this time. Had to pay two dollars more than I did last time, plus I don't think the tuna was marinated enough, if at all. Felt like a step backwards overall.

Good thing I took it home first, since I had soy sauce and sesame oil on hand.

• Burger 1

Had some potato & cheese pierogis wif Ruskie Standard vodka. Can't believe I killed like three-quarters of the bottle over the weekend already. Anyway that pierogi shits is p good wif mayo.

Pistachio iScream for dessert