IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

It is. Everyone should also play Mirror's Edge. Flawed in ways, but still super awesome.

Everyone should also play Braid. It's only $10 on XBLA now, and it'll be out for PC "at the end of March".

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dr. Bunsen Honeydew

world of warcraft and eve online, occasionally ill play some mgs4 multiplayer.

Guest JohnTqs
played halo3 for the longest time, then got a big screen tv, then lost ALL my skillz, folded the disc in half and never looked back. i miss it so much. soooo much.

Mine fuckin got scratched from moving the goddamn xbox around. SHITT!! i literally screamed when it could not be read.

i'm still playing persona 4...

actually, i'm still playing persona 3 fes, and a lot of older games because i don't have any of the current gen consoles other than wii which mostly sucks.. i'm dividing my time between persona 4 (ps2), genji (ps2), and yggdra union (gba). i started replaying actraiser for snes recently, but i forgot how monotonous the sim parts are.

Guest abusivegeorge

World series of poker: Tournament of Champions 2007

Grid

Half Life 2

Crash of the Titans

Fushion Frenzy 2

Frontlines

Fear

Portal

Tomb Raider: Legend

Just completed Forza Motorsport 2-100% Gold.

Edit: Also playing Bionicle Hereos and Star Wars 2.

All on xbox 360.

Guest Tony Danza

Call of Duty 4 (I suck at it)

Silent Hunter 4 (great slow-paced game--great when drinking or watching TV)

I think I'll check out World of Goo after yous all talked about it.

GTA IV (I love stoned driving in this game)

Football Manager 09 (windowed so I can work while playing)

I think I'll buy the new Street Fighter next week.

Elder Scrolls Oblivion GOTY (LVL 3, fighting champion and currently doing the dark brotherhood quests)

Metal Gear Solid 4(end of the second act....looks like I might be fighting Octopus soon)

Fight Night Round 3(great game and beautiful graphics, but it takes fucking FOREVER TO LOAD GODDAMIT...giving this one a rest until the others are complete)

Metal Gear Solid 4(end of the second act....looks like I might be fighting Octopus soon)

Just quit when you're done that act and let the game remain awesome in your memory.

Trust me on this one.

I've been playing GTAIV: Lost and the Damned ever since it came out. Haven't played it the last couple of days though, because I got a bit tired of the gang wars.

I wish there was a game I was really looking forward to at the moment but unfortunately there's nothing of interest at the moment. I've been wanting to play Mass Effect again ever since I listened to the soundtrack the other day. Best. Adventure-Sci-Fi soundtrack. Ever.

Guest awkwardsilence

GTA: Lost and Damned, great way to do addon content, sweet new weapons, and the weenis cutscene was brilliant.

Noby Noby Boy, not a game in the regular sense though, more a perfect wierd little relaxation toy.

Also, I just ran through the new Prince of Persia this last week. It was nice, good, but unfulfilling really.

I'm thinking I'd like to get back into Mirror's Edge this week possibly and get into those wierd colorful metaphysical DLC Time Trials.

Guest Donkey Rhubarb
Skate 2 (xbox360)

GIMME!

You can have it dude! Ive hardly played it. Bought it a couple of weeks ago, left it on top of the tv still wrapped up and didnt get round to playing it for about a week! Its a good game though, i just have a short attention span with games in general. I can be playing a pc game for a bit and then i'll install a newer one and before you know it ive got about 4 games on the go. Cant remember the last game i completed.... doom 3! Really enjoyed that game.

Archived