IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the one thing about pursuing my MA is that im constantly busy, so i really have to cherish the time spent playing viddy games.

that said,

im playing Fight Night Round 4 and trying a new character on Elder Scrolls Oblivion, and actually trying to beat as much of the game as i can.

Halo: ODST.

how is it on live? i like halo, as its a game i can sit down with some chaps and blow shit up splitscreen style. ive heard mixed reviews about it though so i may wait for borderlands, even though the animation for it looks kind of ghey.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

finished MGS twin snakes on the gamecube. was mostly crap. way too much video. jesus. just sold it for $37 on ebay. paid $20 for it, so not bad

and currently GTA4

finally bought the ps3 slim. its a noisy fucker but i'm happy with it so far. gta is a blast. trying out demos for drakes fortune, NHL10 and infamous atm

Managed to find Katamari Forever at newegg.com for 39.99USD with free shipping and no tax - best retail store price I could find was 49.99USD, not including taxes. Worth waiting a few days to save 10-15 bucks, I think.

Trying to beat 'Super Mario Brothers: The Lost Levels' again.

I played the original Famicom Disk System version of Super Mario Bros. 2 a few years ago... that game is a bitch in some places!

Only one more plug, I promise.

Air Hockey: Face-Off.

"Air Hockey: Face Off, is an exciting, FREE, TWO player only, air hockey game that uses both player's screens for a larger rink surface than any other air hockey game available on the App Store. Play against friends over Bluetooth and watch the puck fly from screen-to-screen in the fastest, most entertaining head-to-head game to hit the App Store to date."

Click here to download it for FREE

http://www.sadrobotsoftware.com

I did the sound for it, and just trying to get the word out. It's already hit Top 100 Sports App in iTunes. We're looking to get up to 25.

Some in action video here: http://www.vimeo.com/6638089

Archived