IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just bought Heavy Rain. Am eager to play it as it got some killer reviews. Also, I just got my fourth platinum!!

Is the us.playstation.com website screwy right now for anyone else? They must be in the middle of something, cuz the layout and presentation of the site is different too.

me too, i just got it. Although i kind of spoiled it for myself by watching too many playthrough videos. Its still cool though. im at the part where madison checks into the motel, right after the car scene.

I got Bad Company 2 yesterday on PC... good so far and running decently at 1920x1200 on my system. Games like this only get better after launch day. The multiplayer was a bit buggy.... look about a half hour to get into a game but single player was flawless. The one thing I still can't get over with these new games that share console releases are their terrible mouse acceleration that still seems to be there even if you turn it off.

aaargh.png

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

edit: indie game pack is

Altitude, Bob Came in Pieces, Bullet Candy, Galcon Fusion, Gridrunner Revolution, Space Giraffe, and Super Laser Racer

gridrunner. bless you jeff minter, you smelly, acid-raddled hippy.

nah, i am meh.

jeff minter was part of that wonderful era when coders (minter/bell/braben), authors(douglas adams), and members of pink floyd used be pals, and you could write a hit game in your basement. although the fact that i can still buy jeff minter games on steam is a reaffirmation of the fact that the business model still works!

holy fuck, bob came in pieces - another wonderful indie game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uiH-_d7InE

like thrust crossed with cave story with an eno soundtrack

i can recommend the indie games pack for a tenner on steam atm guyz :emotawesomepm9:

the recent resurgence in small indie games and small software houses is pretty fucking amazing rly.

how did you get military time and uk-style date presentation on windows 7?

start -> control panel -> region and language, if you don't have W7U your OS may be region-locked and not all options available.

Anyone here playing Battlefield 2 after coming from CODMW2? Curious to know opinions of those who enjoy COD. I am tempted to get it, and it looks outstanding.. but I am looking for something along the lines of COD (the sort of realism involved, and the contention in multiplayer), but with a bit more variety, or at least a different angle. The destructible buildings look like boner makers.

Anyone here playing Battlefield 2 after coming from CODMW2? Curious to know opinions of those who enjoy COD. I am tempted to get it, and it looks outstanding.. but I am looking for something along the lines of COD (the sort of realism involved, and the contention in multiplayer), but with a bit more variety, or at least a different angle. The destructible buildings look like boner makers.

I've never liked the Call of Duty multiplayer. It has always been a bit too arcade-ish for me whereas Bad Company multiplayer is a blast. The sound effects are the best, the destruction is superb and the huge maps are fantastic. Now if only my Xbox didn't keep overheating... :dry:

Archived