IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

Anyone still play Carom 3D? I wouldnt mind playing someone who isnt a twatty Brazilian, FDP and all that shite.

Man, I made a thread about that a while back. I'm gonna reinstall that soon I think. Watch this space...

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dirty Protest

Anyone still play Carom 3D? I wouldnt mind playing someone who isnt a twatty Brazilian, FDP and all that shite.

Man, I made a thread about that a while back. I'm gonna reinstall that soon I think. Watch this space...

Ive always wanted to get some sort of clan league going on, but ive never met a clan I wanted to join. So a WATMM clan would be a good start, then we could pull in some of the English and Americans and start to find teams from there. Im I getting carried away =)

Guest Grizz

Man I just bought Just Cause 2 as I've played the demo 4 or 5 times tonight.

Red Dead Redemption & Mod Nation both come out 21st of May over here in the UK. Hope I can afford both of them :(

Ive always wanted to get some sort of clan league going on, but ive never met a clan I wanted to join. So a WATMM clan would be a good start, then we could pull in some of the English and Americans and start to find teams from there. Im I getting carried away =)

Sounds good man! I'm down with that, although I'm going to be away for a month next week I'll get playing again soon. Remind me tomorrow!

Guest Fishtank

Finally got ahold of New Super Mario Bros. Wii

it's pretty good but it's actually harder multi player

too much cooperation involved lol

Also my Xbox only crashed once these last few days so I've been playing Soul Calibur 4 and Mass Effect 2 as well

today I'm rockin Rez

I remember that game was really cool, kinda like playing AudioSurf

Guest Dirty Protest

Episodes from Liberty City is so good, i'ld be happy for dlc every week. It does suck every bit of my 4gb memory but.

i just started a new game of chrono cross. i only played the game for 4 hours when it first came out.. i was very disappointed by it for some reason. chrono trigger is one of my favorite games of all-time, and i guess i just expected cross to be similar... but it isn't. after finding it in a box in my closet, i decided to give it another try because i know that it is considered an awesome game and i figure that i just didn't spend enough time on it. after playing it tonight and getting back to where i stopped 10 years ago, i can't say my opinion of it has changed a whole lot. the music is good and there's some good dialogue, but i still feel that the character design is lacking and the battle system is somewhat confusing, and the graphics haven't aged well. i'm going to play some more when i wake up, and hopefully i'll see where all the critical acclaim comes from. i really want to like it because of its connection to chrono trigger.

i just started a new game of chrono cross. i only played the game for 4 hours when it first came out.. i was very disappointed by it for some reason. chrono trigger is one of my favorite games of all-time, and i guess i just expected cross to be similar... but it isn't. after finding it in a box in my closet, i decided to give it another try because i know that it is considered an awesome game and i figure that i just didn't spend enough time on it. after playing it tonight and getting back to where i stopped 10 years ago, i can't say my opinion of it has changed a whole lot. the music is good and there's some good dialogue, but i still feel that the character design is lacking and the battle system is somewhat confusing, and the graphics haven't aged well. i'm going to play some more when i wake up, and hopefully i'll see where all the critical acclaim comes from. i really want to like it because of its connection to chrono trigger.

Truth about that battle system, took me ages to figure that out. Maybe you have to be Japanese to get it. The one thing that fucks me off about it is that you essentially have to level up at the games pace, which is silly and kind of defeats the object of having a levelling system. There's no benefit to training the characters up because after 6 battles you won't get any more xp and only a boss can make you truly level up... So it's pointless. The shitty thing being that if one of the characters is dead at the end of the boss fight they essentially permanently drop a level behind.

I really liked Chrono Cross though! Although I need to get back into it, I got stuck at a boss who was just utterly unkillable. Maybe I'll play through it again...

Guest futuregirlfriend

pokemon leaf green. wish I could get heart gold or soul silver working with an emu though.

suxxors have cracked them.

Finished God of War 3 yesterday, glad I only rented it, that shit was short.

But also, really quite good fun. :emotawesomepm9:

Guest viscosity

I bought a king's quest collection on ebay a while back because I had vague memories playing a game like it as a kid (of what I now know was king's quest 5)

anyway I tried playing through the 6th over the summer but I never finished.. I think I might have been stuck in some maze with a centaur? i forget exactly

Guest Z_B_Z

yeah some of the things you have to do seem kind of counterintuitive and obscure.. ive had to refer to a walk through a few times now..

Archived