IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

Harley Davidson & the Marlboro Man - Holy shit, this is one of the worst movies i have ever seen. Starring Don Johnson as the Marlboro man and Mickey Rourke as harley davidson. oh my god it's bad, words cannot even describe it. IT's trying to be like a Road House kind of movie but fails miserably. SOOooo bad 1/10

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eraserhead - David Lynch/10

Watch the Elephant Man, less lynch, more drama + adagio in strings

I rate my David Lynch movies based on the amount of David Lynch. So a David Lynch movie with less David Lynch would rate lower on my David Lynch movie list.

I'll take your recommendation into consideration though

Guest disparaissant

speaking of lynch, this morning i got the hankerin' to watch twin peaks for the nth time. fuck what a good show. cannot believe it was on ABC to this day.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

lol

That reminded me of Spinal Tap - These Go To Eleven clip for simpleton reasons, so dumb but still so funny to me.

Guest disparaissant

ended up being dragged along to see that new movie Faster with Dwayne THE ROCK Johnson and Billy Bob Thornton after Victory Dinner (new name for thanksgiving.) it was pretty bad, no surprise there. there was very little actual action for something calling itself and action flick, and very little plot to make up for it. it was like kill bill with absolutely no flair and instead of bitchin' fights it just has the rock shooting people in the head. 2/10

Guest Backson

They are really cashing in on that 2012 anxiety with all these alien invasion movies. Or then maybe the powers that be know something we don't and are mentally preparing us for some huge cataclysm coming in 2012, considering all these "documentaries" about the end of the world and how to survive in a post-apocalyptic world. :shuriken:

aand another one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNXrHAn4UI0

FUCKING AWESOME!

no one can tell me this will not be fantastic!

does anyone remember that japanese (i think it was japanese) western film that came out in the early 00's, i remember it had a lot of pink and was maybe shot in black and white?

django1.jpg?

The American - Very unique. Obvious Anton Corbijn flick, absolutely gorgeous shots but somewhat slow tempo. Still enjoyed it.

Have you seen The Limits of Control? It felt very similar, worth checking out for the amazing cinematography (and the soundtrack is pretty good).

Guest the anonymous forumite

Commando (1985) with Arnold Schwarzenigger, the one liners in this movie killed me, they certainly don't make movies like this one anymore, 8/10.

I have very nice teenage memories of this one, need to see it again.

i've just seen the running man yesterday, it's like a paul verhoeven film without the paul verhoeven :D

every arnie film gained some new dimension of awesome since he became a governor.

america is amazing

does anyone remember that japanese (i think it was japanese) western film that came out in the early 00's, i remember it had a lot of pink and was maybe shot in black and white?

django1.jpg?

thats not it, its was a very camp film from what i remember, quite odd too, must of come out between 2000-2003

Archived