IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shit Attack

st trinians 2 the legend of firtons gold - 3.9y out of X - somebody else was watching this on tv , thought i might enjoy perving at the no doubt middle aged actresses dressed as schoolgirls for a bit but the movie was so retardedly off the scale bad in almost every possible way it almost made me a little depressed for the future of humanity. so if thats not a recomendation i dont know what is

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Being Flynn - 7.5/10 - Really good movie, a little slow, bad soundtrack but a pretty raw story. Robert De Niro was amazing, Paul Dano was good and Olivia Thrilby is cute as hell in this movie. Depressing view of the homeless and watching your parents whither away, the latter I find to be really difficult to grasp so it's emotionally compelling to me.

wait the remake of Amityville Horror starring none other than Ryan Reynolds is actually watchable / passable? i find that extremely hard to believe

well IT IS good. same with often overlooked vacancy with luke wilson, playing out the 80s horror vibe in a very convincing manner. never underestimate a mainstream horror flick. like kevin smith's red state. when it gets batshit crazy it's totes awe inspiring. kids born today will eat it up like kids born in late 80s eat up remake of blob or whatever. shit's legit.

lol i just watched it, the remake.

you got me guys, well played, not funny.

lol

I like Paul Giamatti. I'm still waiting on that Philip K Dick biopic he's doing, The Owl In Daylight.

fuck yeah me too, but the project is about in movie production hell about as deep as the Rendevouz with Rama and Swamp Thing reboot movie

I'd completely forgotten about the Rendezvous with Rama project. Can't believe they still haven't found a decent script.

it is pretty astonishing, maybe they are just looking within the hollywood system?

Or maybe mogan freeman just has really bad taste in scripts, i mean its not like hes in good movies on a consistent basis. His career is filled with horribly mediocre clunkers

welp, no wonder there's been no news. still hoping it sees the light of day.

to tide you over until it comes out, check out John Dies at the End, the new psychedelic drug horror movie by Don Corcelli the guy who did Phantasm starring none other than Paul Giamati

i reaaaally want to see this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P0LmU4EwRM

Hostel - Watched this in a cabin in the woods (in Finland) for maximum horror effect. Bored shitless. Worst film I have seen in a long time (and that includes Human Centipede 2). Even worse than Not Another Teen Movie which was on after Hostel - and I turned Not Another Teen Movie off. Trying to think of a reason to give this 1 / 10 but I can't so it's gonna have to be 0 /10

Insidious: holy fucking shit I don't want to sleep anymore 9/10

tumblr_m1oi8atURw1qkqcq4.gif

Hostel - Watched this in a cabin in the woods (in Finland) for maximum horror effect. Bored shitless. Worst film I have seen in a long time (and that includes Human Centipede 2). Even worse than Not Another Teen Movie which was on after Hostel - and I turned Not Another Teen Movie off. Trying to think of a reason to give this 1 / 10 but I can't so it's gonna have to be 0 /10

The first Hostel?? you can't be serious :biggrin: The story was great and the movie was filled with awesomeness

and why on earth rent Not another teen movie, oh i see :trollface:

The first Hostel?? you can't be serious :biggrin: The story was great and the movie was filled with awesomeness

Just to clarify. These films were both on TV a couple of weeks ago. I wouldn't rent either of them.

lol - Insidious is not a good movie. The first half freaked me out, but it shot itself in the foot in the second half. No wait, it shot itself in the face.

Just to clarify. These films were both on TV a couple of weeks ago. I wouldn't rent either of them.

we are talking about this movie right?

come on i love that one!

lol - Insidious is not a good movie. The first half freaked me out, but it shot itself in the foot in the second half. No wait, it shot itself in the face.

The Amytiville Horror (2005): Shit's tight 8/10

ghosts??? seriously??? :facepalm:

well I'm watching them all at night with headphones so it always give good scares

we are talking about this movie right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d5_lrn9v-g&feature=player_detailpage

come on i love that one!

yes. a steaming pile of dogshit

well I'm watching them all at night with headphones so it always give good scares

yes, good scares, i can understand that, but you can watch those creepy scaring evil face pop up videos on youtube for that effect... these plots are so fucking unbelievably ridiculous to the point of taking all the creepiness away...

yes, good scares, i can understand that, but you can watch those creepy scaring evil face pop up videos on youtube for that effect... these plots are so fucking unbelievably ridiculous to the point of taking all the creepiness away...

yeah, I agree totally with "evil face pop up" stuff... recommend me some good horror stuff then... like, dunno, The Thing: 10/10

yeah, I agree totally with "evil face pop up" stuff... recommend me some good horror stuff then... like, dunno, The Thing: 10/10

i don't know i'm not into scary ghost movies, i like them when they're graphically tough to watch, the situation where the vilains make a man watch their wife and kids being rapped and killed, that situation of impotence, that's what i look for in a movie, it really gets me going...

for some scary evil face pop up i recommend the first half of david lynch's "lost highway". :)

but i'll post some cool graphic/horror japanese stuff later...

btw, hostel is one of the best graphic horror/gore movies around... ludd would probably love it if it was in fact a Romanian production...

or if i was 14 years old

Archived