IGNORED

New Aphex Twin Album Due This Year

Joyrex

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Richard says he never stops making music, just hates releasing it. I can believe that.

His latest music probably can't be DJ'd and that's why we haven't heard it. Either that or he knows all of us would hear it on youtube so it's top-secret and is afraid of someone copying the style before it's even released.

Guest Retrig

I'm not up on listening to every DJ performance he does, but really, how often in the past have we heard his new stuff before it is released, with the exception of The Tuss? Patience guys, he'll impress and amaze us like he always does and we'll all be jizzing ourselves in loving fanboyism.

I just wish we had a time frame for this fucking shit.... RIchard make an announcement so your fans aren't all sitting in a room lookin at their watches awkwardly waiting for something to happen!

Guest David R James

I think the best idea is for everyone to stop talking about it, close all new album threads and keep closing them when new ones get written. The try hard funny remarks are getting pretty shit, there again they always are. Lets give it a rest.

i want the manchester tune

wicked, cheers mate! :aphexsign:

yeah it sounds like some sort of fairy tale, brilliant, that saw I track right after that is really good as well

yeah it sounds like some sort of fairy tale, brilliant, that saw I track right after that is quite good as well

Fixed that for you. Yes, he needs to release this track!

I think the best idea is for everyone to stop talking about it, close all new album threads and keep closing them when new ones get written. The try hard funny remarks are getting pretty shit, there again they always are. Lets give it a rest.

dude, its a fucking afx fan board, and you think they should ban threads about new album buzz? good luck, thats kind of what I would expect from this.

well wave funk volume 2 is due out this year and it's CAT204... that's 4 releases slated for this year - none of which have been mentioned yet.

holy shit

I bet an announcement is made at this DJ show in london... Warp is hyping it up for some reason, even though they haven't mentioned him DJing anytime before except at Wrap20 in Paris.

REPHLEX cat200... i dunno if it has anything to do with aphex at all, but that is 4 mystery releases that are meant to come out this year so who knows.

While of course I hope you're right, there's nothing saying that CAT200-203 have to be released this year.

Guest David R James

dude, its a fucking afx fan board, and you think they should ban threads about new album buzz? good luck, thats kind of what I would expect from this.

no, just the fucking bullshit

Guest David R James

It was clearly obvious that being a wave funk 1 there would be a 2 meaning aleast a few more release

well wave funk volume 2 is due out this year and it's CAT204... that's 4 releases slated for this year - none of which have been mentioned yet.

This is a nice piece of info where did you hear it?

It was clearly obvious that being a wave funk 1 there would be a 2 meaning aleast a few more release

This is a nice piece of info where did you hear it?

Yes link please?

REPHLEX cat200... i dunno if it has anything to do with aphex at all, but that is 4 mystery releases that are meant to come out this year so who knows.

Its going to be a compilation. The "manchester" track will be on there, by the Tuss, and possibly an afx track as well? we'll see.

Archived