IGNORED

New Aphex Twin Album Due This Year

Joyrex

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was in LA the last two weeks murdering Michael Jackson, I managed to stop by the mastering studio where it's being completed as we speak. Sounds amazing.

Guest tompty
I managed to stop by the mastering studio where it's being completed as we speak. Sounds amazing.

I want to believe...

When I was in LA the last two weeks murdering Michael Jackson, I managed to stop by the mastering studio where it's being completed as we speak. Sounds amazing.

killed MJ and listened to new RDJ, wow... what an amazing couple of weeks

still no words on anything in the works? anyways, here is a funny review of the german copy protected drukqs.

Hands Off - This CD has such a ridiciculous Copy Protection that it didnt even play on my CD-Player !!!!! It was impossible to burn on a friends PC also , BUT

It played on my iMac though.

For the plain fact that a record company (ZOMBA) sells a DoCD that isnt playable on most CD Players i have to give a 1 point rating - The guy at the record shop told me of dozens of customers complaining about this and other ZOMBA CDs sold at the same time (2001) being unable to be plaid on a usual CD Player or HiFi Set. He couldnt even return the cash to the customers , unless he would have paid them out of his own püockets !!! I call this plain robbery or betrayal!

I complained about this on the Aphex Twin website and got an immediate reaction from the man himself "You got a shitty CD Player. Riddle me that Batman.."

Funny comment, i must admitt.

Why didnt it surprise me that it was an Aphex Twin CD, being the first and only CD with absolutely No Value for me as far as Homelistening goes and not any other Techno or House artist LOL ....Anyway i sold the fucker and imported 8 trax from it to my iTunes Bibliothek.

The most is pliggeddy plink keyboard experiments without any deeper meaning or concept behind it.

Sounds good enough to keep the many AFX Junkies hooked and willing to dig in their pockets and cash in on a bunch of diferent pressings of these Trax. Virgin Vinyl anyone ? Only 99 Pounds Sterling ...

Guest Rabid
I complained about this on the Aphex Twin website and got an immediate reaction from the man himself "You got a shitty CD Player. Riddle me that Batman.."

lol

Guest JohnTqs

the "album" will be 12 tracks long, each track will be put on a computer chip and placed in 12 musical birthday cards, then distributed to drug stores in sweden and denmark.

Guest bunty

lol

Funny because...?

lol

Funny because...?

lol

RDJ realized you guys have awful taste in music and decided to just dj for a living and never release any new albums in the future.

It's not that bad...

Discogs Rating:

Drukqs

4.15/5

AC/DC - Black Ice

4.14/5

Archived