IGNORED

New Aphex Twin Album Due This Year

Joyrex

well, judging from the past he played a bunch of analord stuff before it was released. Dunno bout you but I love the manchester track and I love all the other unreleased tracks hes played the last couple years. So, ...

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JohnTqs

nothing is coming out. he made it too difficult

wat do you mean?

it has been over-hyped with this 28 page thread on a messageboard for abstract electronic music

nothing is coming out. he made it too difficult

wat do you mean?

it has been over-hyped with this 28 page thread on a messageboard for abstract electronic music

wisp has a longer thread in the new releases forum

Guest Calx Sherbet

i've been hearin "wisp this, wisp that" since i swear last year. did something come out? or is going to come out? wtf?

i've been hearin "wisp this, wisp that" since i swear last year. did something come out? or is going to come out? wtf?

the only thing Wisp released recently (recent ish) is The Shimmering Hour (his debut on rephlex)... pretty fucking good record. Can't wait for Manchester at this rate...

Guest David R James

the only thing Wisp released recently (recent ish) is The Shimmering Hour (his debut on rephlex)... pretty fucking good record. Can't wait for Manchester at this rate...

I think Calx was kidding mate

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm... could be. Why do you think he would sign a new warp contract unless he couldn't release on rephlex for some reason. I mean, it would be more money on warp for sure, but still.

Also, a new thought. If there is a new aphex album in the works, or almost completed, perhaps it isn't in a style that we are used to? It seems like if he had new tracks, he would be DJing them, but most of his unreleased stuff he has been playing for a while, and there are only a few of those. (beat driven). Perhaps the new stuff is ambient, or acoustic even, or noise, or something totally different.

Perhaps the new stuff is ambient, or acoustic even, or noise, or something totally different.

*shudders*

or something totally different.

that would be hard. but with richie anything is possible.

Guest Calx Sherbet

if the new album does come out, i want it to be called "quite-step". and i want fashionable headpiece to make a comeback as a song title. and hell i just want ricahrd to fucking release soemthing

wow that picture is awesome well done

Thanks =)

Archived