IGNORED

REPHLEX CAT 200; What's it gonna be?

Guest No Pomo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing how Rich has signed dem papers with Warp, it's doubtful that we're looking at a new RDJ :closedeyes:

My bet is on a new Rephlex compilation.

that's only for the aphex twin name. i'd be very surprised if the contract prevented him from releasing his own tracks on his own label.

although that could explain the reason behind the anonymity of the tuss.

Do you really think Richard would give us two releases that close together? That's the point I'm trying to make.

No, it will be Aphex Twin for sure. I talked to one of the guys who works for Bleep at Warp20 New York, and he confirmed that RDJ has signed for three more albums as Aphex Twin with Warp. But they have no say at all about when it's released, and what goes on it.

Guest Dirty Protest

No, it will be Aphex Twin for sure. I talked to one of the guys who works for Bleep at Warp20 New York, and he confirmed that RDJ has signed for three more albums as Aphex Twin with Warp. But they have no say at all about when it's released, and what goes on it.

Its very early in the morning and your post hurt my brain.

it will be a cat, an actual cloned cat. every time someone orders one, they will clone a new one and mail it to you, in a little box with confetti. and then, when you touch the cat, it will turn into vapour that stinks faintly of aluminium.

Came across an interview with Grant, although I'm a bit dubious about it as the website doesn't even know how to spell 'Rephlex'

Link to Interview

It doesn't mention what CAT 200 will be, but it does mention a few up and coming projects and the artists involved.

15 new projects coming from, among others

Bogdan Raczynksi

Jodey Kendrick

DMX Krew

Aleksi Perala

Wisp

Macc & dgoHn

Monolith

D’Arcangelo

Steinvord

We are hoping to breath some life into electronic music and dance music with this concentrated wave of lush music so I hope people listen up!

interesting

I checked Macc & dgoHn on myspace, sounds a bit like old Squarepusher.

Archived