Guest tompty

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

response:

show details 11:13 AM (7 minutes ago)

Nah. Dont like FLAC.

:(

Weird though. Bet they'd save a lot of money using flac's. Especially because they use Amazon S3.

Guest reyde_espana

Yeah, throwing us some bones with those extra Analord tracks!, I'll note the ones I see:

"Flutternozzle" on Analord 04

"In The Maze Park" on Analord 04

"Halibut Acid (orig mix) Analord 04

"Canticle Draw" (alt version) Analord 01

"Where's Your Girlfriend" (alt version) Analord 01

"Bubble n Squeak 2" Analord 01

"Backdoor.Berbew.Q [Tollwedgechord Mix]" Analord 08

"Gong Acid" Analord 05

"Reunion 2 (Alt. Version)" Analord 05

"Analogue Talk (Claknib)" Analord 06

"Analogue Talk (Chorus 3)" Analord 06

"Bodmin 1"

"Bodmin 2

Bodmin 3" Analord 06

"Stabbij" Analord 03

"Backdoor.Ranky.S 4" (an alt version) Analord 11

"Not Disturbing Mammoth 1 (Mono)" Analord 11

" Not Disturbing Mammoth 2 (Mono)" Analord 11

"Love 7" Analord 11

"3 Notes Con" Analord 11

"VBS.Redlof.B (Bass Version)" Analord 11

"Carnival Acid" Analord 02

"Liptons B Acid" Analord 09"

FUCKING HELL, That's a lot of unreleased Aphex that just got released right before Christmas!

WOW... thats a heel of allot of new AFX... what ive heard so far really hasnt impressed me very much...

the new wisp isnt thrilling me either

and i loved shimmering hour!

Guest Somethin

response:

show details 11:13 AM (7 minutes ago)

Nah. Dont like FLAC.

:(

Weird though. Bet they'd save a lot of money using flac's. Especially because they use Amazon S3.

Cant play it on my computer properly.

That's why we dont bother.

:)

shit after the paypal is done it returns to rephlex.com and says Unable to Complete Request and displays some html code :(

there is also a try again button but it always returns to the same page and the order can't be processed without

Guest Dodeccaheedron

It's a shame I don't get paid until next Friday, I would love to hear the original mix of Halibut Acid. It's one of my favorite songs of his under any alias. What a wonderful thing to come home to all the same though. My Alumitone pickups came in the mail along with my copy of Liquid Swords. :smile:

i don't get the new track hate. richard just added new chapters to the IDM bible.

its always like this because you need time to get them

I don't care I have the time and do a shortcut by listening to them from now on nonstop

It always makes me love them after a couple of days

some kick in right from the beginning some need more time but the longer ones are the ones that you like more in the end

I find nothing special to the new tracks... As said before for the followers, this is previously unreleased stuff, nothing dangeroulsy-ultra-groundbreaking stuff. I didn't pay a new copy for Portreath Harbour and Redruth School (who did, honestly ?), as I didn't for Tango'n'Vectif unreleased stuff. So I'll soulseek that bunch of Analord stuff, sorry...

I'm still waiting a brand new album I'd run to buy into the record shop btw

I find nothing special to the new tracks... As said before for the followers, this is previously unreleased stuff, nothing dangeroulsy-ultra-groundbreaking stuff. I didn't pay a new copy for Portreath Harbour and Redruth School (who did, honestly ?), as I didn't for Tango'n'Vectif unreleased stuff. So I'll soulseek that bunch of Analord stuff, sorry...

I'm still waiting a brand new album I'd run to buy into the record shop btw

i totally agree, its not groundbreaking, that's not what makes it good. telling you and the haters why the new tracks are amazing would force me to describe when i first listened to analord riding in a cold bus on my way home from school in the winter of 06, the aureal stories and the legends of this old broken detuned machine orchestra, told by the one person who inspired me to make music in the first place, acid music without the acid, how the collection has matured as i have matured and tracks i hated suddenly makem sense. the most important thing about these new tracks, to me, is why they weren't there in the first place. it tells us something about the process, the alternate tracks and pisstakes show us that not every track is perfect, but alot of stuff is really good, and he doesn't make them for every single bit to be released, he makes them because he truly loves making music.

i know i come off as a crazy stalker, i'm not saying he's a god, but when it comes to exploring what music can do to you this guy's really got a few things right.

When I get back home to a more stable Internet connection, I'm going to go on a god damn shopping spree... Thanks for the Christmas money Grandma and Grandpa, they have Rephlex Records written all over them.

Best thing about this new store is that you pay the same for uncompressed WAV as for MP3's. Charging more for wav/flac has always annoyed me very much about other stores, and has made me write two angry letters in the past... Great stuff Rephlex!

love the new wisp art

thanks!

love the new wisp art

Don't know why but it reminds me of Astrobotnia

I used a similar space pic in the background (to the one on Astrobotnia 3) and took some of the color cues from that, so it feels a bit similar.

love the new wisp art

thanks!

love the new wisp art

Don't know why but it reminds me of Astrobotnia

I used a similar space pic in the background (to the one on Astrobotnia 3) and took some of the color cues from that, so it feels a bit similar.

oh shit that was you? as i said in the main page thread, the wisp cover rivals the ceephax cover which is contending for best of 2010 imo. GREAT JOB!

Archived