IGNORED

Rephlex.com

Guest tompty

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, just my luck. Just bought the 9 new analords, paypal transfers the money, then I get an error on the rephlex site and now my order status is not on paid, although the money's gone. Anyone else has this?

EDIT: Wow, got a mail back from rephlex after only 2 minutes, they are taking a look at it now.

Is it me or does anyone else out there think this is a blatent cash cow? You can't buy the new tracks singularly but instead every Analord featuring new work must be downloaded... It's not too much of a problem for me - I'd willingly pay £3.50 for a few new tracks per release - but it's RDJ up to his old tricks again. I guess he's getting back at all those who just downloaded rips of the vinyls too.

Damn, just my luck. Just bought the 9 new analords, paypal transfers the money, then I get an error on the rephlex site and now my order status is not on paid, although the money's gone. Anyone else has this?

EDIT: Wow, got a mail back from rephlex after only 2 minutes, they are taking a look at it now.

Paypal gone tits up for me too.

is working for me, downloading now. Is a fucker not being able to buy single tracks and is a blatant cash in, but then agan as I cant play records I stole the original analords of the internet so cant really complain that much. And hey new afx for xmas!! :) hope there is a proper album next year tho

Are you guys able to download the Analord tracks already? I'm asking because I ordered and payed yesterday with paypall but got an error. It did make the payment but my order is marked as new, with no tracks to download. And now I'm seeing FLAC's pop up on what.

Are you guys able to download the Analord tracks already? I'm asking because I ordered and payed yesterday with paypall but got an error. It did make the payment but my order is marked as new, with no tracks to download. And now I'm seeing FLAC's pop up on what.

I had the same problem (see above), I just got a mail that it has been sorted out, I can now download my orders

Is it me or does anyone else out there think this is a blatent cash cow? You can't buy the new tracks singularly but instead every Analord featuring new work must be downloaded... It's not too much of a problem for me - I'd willingly pay £3.50 for a few new tracks per release - but it's RDJ up to his old tricks again. I guess he's getting back at all those who just downloaded rips of the vinyls too.

yes, I think it is brilliant of Richard :rdjgrin:

and I had no problems with paypal? Downloaded both WAVs and MP3s; currently listening to these tracks for the 3rd time through. So many familiar sounds in some of these tracks. Definitely recognized the Bwoon Dub background track as well before I even read this thread.

Thanks Richard, a great present indeed. :aphexsign:

I had the same problem (see above), I just got a mail that it has been sorted out, I can now download my orders

Fixed after contacting them. Their suppport sure is quick. :ok:

Archived