IGNORED

Rephlex.com

Guest tompty

Liptons B Acid was played at BLOC Weekend with Aphex Twin and Hecker in March. Can be heard at 08:00 or so into the set depending on what version you are listening to, couple not so great recordings of that set, and it is cut out of 1:34:00 min version. I have the shit quality version of it cropped bc I knew it was unreleased Aphex.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought back all the analords, had a problem to download but they were really quick to solve it.

Peace to all the guys at Rephlex, for their support and this wonderful xmas gift.

Including this one : ( quote from one email I received from the super support guys at rephlex )

Look out for new AFX / Aphex Twin stuff in the next few months, all exclusive to the store.

Perfect way to end the year, and perfect way to get our hopes up for next year.

Happy Xmas to all !

Bought back all the analords, had a problem to download but they were really quick to solve it.

Peace to all the guys at Rephlex, for their support and this wonderful xmas gift.

Including this one : ( quote from one email I received from the super support guys at rephlex )

Look out for new AFX / Aphex Twin stuff in the next few months, all exclusive to the store.

Perfect way to end the year, and perfect way to get our hopes up for next year.

Happy Xmas to all !

Bless, I can't wait for all the awesome planned out for 2010...

I'm having trouble downloading files; it just redirects me to a window that lets me play the song, but i can't download it.

I'm having that with Boom Blaster. It seems if the file is allowed to completely upload in the qucktime player, the clicking on 'save as' in my brower will save it OK (touch wood). It's long-winded, but not much more than downloading the tracks individually anyway.

Plus it seems that Snivel Chew is back up.

OMG this is amazing, 20+ new Analord tracks, wtf!!!

So what are some great older Rephlex albums that I should check out? Have heard a lot but there a lot of the old ones I've never checked out.

:cisfor: everything twists just to make me happy today :D (although I have work later :/)

Anyway to download that? (or am I an idiot missing something?)

The set is pretty good so far

"THA LIGHTS GO ON! THE LIGHTS GO OFF!" love it :spiteful:

try some firefox plugins like download helper or flash got

Guest Somethin

I contacted replhex, and they said they'd "look into" releasing AFX's stuff in 24bit post new year. So I'm gonna wait until then.

Finally got every track downloaded. Snivel Chew still had some trouble because of Amazon's server.

I contacted replhex, and they said they'd "look into" releasing AFX's stuff in 24bit post new year. So I'm gonna wait until then.

Cool, maybe an official release of AB5? I see that AB4 has one track titled according to the fake internet titles (cuckoo). By mistake?

Lol @ the tuss id3tag, after trying so hard to conceal it's identity.

Archived