IGNORED

Apple's iPad

Rubin Farr

I don't understand this thing at all, it's just like my ipod touch, only big and clunky and it has books? yay. Probably going to sell shitloads no matter how useless I find this concept. I can see it working nicely with novation automap if they make an ipad optimized version.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uh, if Apple just did it, then why the fuck are there so many people in this thread alone bitching about something they haven't used or even really seen yet?

David Pogue explained it pretty well earlier today: By putting something down you become its judge.

In other words, by saying something sucks, you put yourself in a class above it. The more hype or popularity something has, the greater the effect.

LOL accidentally hit edit instead of reply...anyways...

Sort of like counter-hegemony? lol Anyways, I'll pass judgment when I can actually use one. I still remember the /. verdict of the original iPod....lol

yea, the USB kinda ended the deal with me as well. No MIDI controllers on that thing.

Unless it's a Mac MIDI controller, "haha",, but you know.......

yea, the USB kinda ended the deal with me as well. No MIDI controllers on that thing.

Unless it's a Mac MIDI controller, "haha",, but you know.......

the iphone can already be used as a multitouch midi controller so they just have to port the apps doing that what is not a real problem

in that case i could just get a touchscreen monitor?

no no no.

yes but that would be a completely different product

the lemur alike option is just one of the endless features the appstore provides on long term

uh, if Apple just did it, then why the fuck are there so many people in this thread alone bitching about something they haven't used or even really seen yet?

:facepalm:, answer this:

did apple just announce a bigass version of their iphone? yes/no?

so did apple build a bigass version of their iphone? yes/no

did apple just did it? yes/no

Archived