IGNORED

post your most recent vinyl purchases

Rubin Farr

yeah nice artwork on The King of Limbs

Its so worth the money. I am going to frame the newspaper and put it on my wall as poster. its so worth it

• 2 weeks later...
Guest uptown devil

traded my copy of 'arovane - tides' for my roommates copy of 'freescha - kids fill the floor'. i am pleased with the exchange.

traded my copy of 'arovane - tides' for my roommates copy of 'freescha - kids fill the floor'. i am pleased with the exchange.

SERIOUSLY? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Tides is notoriously hard to locate...KFTF can still be bought brand new from Darla for $12.60:

http://darla.com/index.php?fuseaction=item_cat.ecom_superitem_detail&item_cat_id=28008

GET IT BACK MAN!

Guest uptown devil

SERIOUSLY? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Tides is notoriously hard to locate...KFTF can still be bought brand new from Darla for $12.60:

http://darla.com/index.php?fuseaction=item_cat.ecom_superitem_detail&item_cat_id=28008

GET IT BACK MAN!

lol, perhaps i will reconsider then.. i got such a good deal on it i didn't notice. the good news is it's only 15 feet from where i sit. i did it because i press play on tides and hear the entire album with the first note. i guess KFTF isn't much different at this point either, but damn have i killed tides.

thanks for the heads up! :beer:

Most recent purchase, The Beatles' Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album, original pressing for like $5.00 (the thrift store in this rural little town truly has some deals on some old gems every so often, it's great)... As for most recent release I;ve purchased on vynil that;d be Flying Lotus' Pattern+Grid World EP. :nyan:

Man that McCallum is no joke. I knew he had some kind of musical career, although I never investigated it. I only know him from two episodes of The Outer Limits.

Guest Ricky Downtown

I got an entire box of 45's for $25! i'm gonna be slowly going through all of it picking out the good ones and i'll post what i've got here later.

thin lizzy - bad reputation

barry gray – stand by for adverts

amii stewart – knock on wood

Edited by mrx