IGNORED

post your most recent vinyl purchases

Rubin Farr

Guest interr0bangr

Zammuto - Hand Printed LP Presale

33zeook.jpg

Whoa, had no idea this was in the works. Thank god cuz the official cover is horrible!

Zammuto - Hand Printed LP Presale

33zeook.jpg

Whoa, had no idea this was in the works. Thank god cuz the official cover is horrible!

It arrived on Friday... Nick left me a hand written thank you... the album is amazing btw. You should be able to order still via his site, mine was listed as 125/500, cost $30 plus shipping though.

http://www.zammutoso...ysicalstore.cfm

Edited by goffer

Guest ansgaria

I pre-ordered the Storm Corrosion deluxe edition box a few days back. A new project by Steven Wilson and Mikael Åkerfeldt.

It's the whole god damn deal. Double vinyl, Blu-ray and CD bundle. Now I only need the cassette and I'm all set.

Storm_Corrosion_cover.jpg

571px-Complete_set_of_Storm_Corrosion_limited_edition.jpg

I pre-ordered the Storm Corrosion deluxe edition box a few days back. A new project by Steven Wilson and Mikael Åkerfeldt.

It's the whole god damn deal. Double vinyl, Blu-ray and CD bundle. Now I only need the cassette and I'm all set.

Storm_Corrosion_cover.jpg

571px-Complete_set_of_Storm_Corrosion_limited_edition.jpg

holy hell, didn't know this existed. must listen now.

Guest ansgaria
holy hell, didn't know this existed. must listen now.

Not out yet, mate. Not even samples or rips or anything.

well when it does, i'll be all over it. have they mentioned what kind of stuff this is supposed to be? i'd imagine it's probably more in the jazzy prog veins of 'heritage' but who knows.

actually now that i think about it, i've never heard any of steven wilson's solo work...

got back from a trip to find these on my front porch

Dream Continuum (Om Unit & Machinedrum) - Reworkz EP

Photodementia - Fig. 03

wK4BP.png

Anklepants - Insideyourfacedubstepbeanstalktoheavenfortheatheist (copy #1/10 from his own personal stock, with special one-of-a-kind penis mark)

qtbwT.png

MYkln.png

Mike & Rich - Expert Knob Twiddlers (whitelabel, disc one only, no idea if it's official or not, but I don't care at all because it was $2 and I just wanted Vodka on vinyl)

pzTQE.png

Guest uptown devil

I moved to a new city recently and today was my first time at a new shop. I walk up to the bin closest to the door, which happened to be new arrivals, flip a few records and out of nowhere there's a copy of geogaddi for $20.. i was like OH SHIT! it has a few small tears on the front of the cover but the vinyls themselves are in great shape.

also in the same bin were mint copies of amnesiac and in rainbows for $8 a piece.

it was a solid first trip out.

I moved to a new city recently and today was my first time at a new shop. I walk up to the bin closest to the door, which happened to be new arrivals, flip a few records and out of nowhere there's a copy of geogaddi for $20.. i was like OH SHIT! it has a few small tears on the front of the cover but the vinyls themselves are in great shape.

also in the same bin were mint copies of amnesiac and in rainbows for $8 a piece.

it was a solid first trip out.

:beer: definitely an OH SHIT moment.

Mike & Rich - Expert Knob Twiddlers (whitelabel, disc one only, no idea if it's official or not, but I don't care at all because it was $2 and I just wanted Vodka on vinyl)

pzTQE.png

oh, was it from that discogs czech guy? i debated whenever to get this. he's got one of the lps from autechre's lp5 in white label too which seemed weird to me. how would he end up with two partial white labels like that? plus it's silly cheap for such a rarity.

pzTQE.png

oh, was it from that discogs czech guy? i debated whenever to get this. he's got one of the lps from autechre's lp5 in white label too which seemed weird to me. how would he end up with two partial white labels like that? plus it's silly cheap for such a rarity.

Yeah. It's fishy for sure. I am reletively confident that it's not a bootleg though, mostly because it has the right markings, including Porky's signature, which I doubt that Czech pirates would bother faking if they made a bootleg.

Again though, it doesn't really matter to me, because it's in my collection to play, and it sounds good either way.

I've bought quite a lot this last month.

Orbital - Are We Here?, Snivilisation, Radiccio 1&2, Mutations and Satan Live. All in very good condition with all the relevant inserts.

Radiohead - King Of Limbs. Just the standard edition. It was in the local shop thought I'd do my bit for the independents!

Miles Davis - In A Silent Way. Repressed on 180G. Been after it for a while, also saw it in the local shop.

I'm still eyeing up a lot of stuff on discogs as well. Trying to be a bit more careful with my money now though.

Guest Ron Manager

I'm still eyeing up a lot of stuff on discogs as well. Trying to be a bit more careful with my money now though.

discogs is evil. doubly so as my turntable is presently out of action so i'm buying CDs at the moment, which are often stupid cheap.

note to self: save money, get new record player.

pzTQE.png

Yeah. It's fishy for sure. I am reletively confident that it's not a bootleg though, mostly because it has the right markings, including Porky's signature, which I doubt that Czech pirates would bother faking if they made a bootleg.

Again though, it doesn't really matter to me, because it's in my collection to play, and it sounds good either way.

Yeah, no way would anybody bootleg those. Reason these things are probably by themselves is because the other white label didn't have any writing on it and they got separated at some point, so just somethings lost in time is all.

discogs is evil. doubly so as my turntable is presently out of action so i'm buying CDs at the moment, which are often stupid cheap.

note to self: save money, get new record player.

You are not wrong about discogs.

• Automatic Tasty - Strange Terrain EP (Lunar Disko, I can't believe they had this at the shop)
  • Black Moth Super Rainbow - Dandelion Gum picture disc (Graveface, been wanting this lp)
  • Drexciya - Journey of the Deep Sea Dweller I (Clone, compilation re-issue of early works)

After using a gift certificate I got from friends for my birthday I only spent $9 out of pocket.

557667_3485873863867_1182019724_3296532_105890909_n.jpg

• Automatic Tasty - Strange Terrain EP (Lunar Disko, I can't believe they had this at the shop)
  • Black Moth Super Rainbow - Dandelion Gum picture disc (Graveface, been wanting this lp)
  • Drexciya - Journey of the Deep Sea Dweller I (Clone, compilation re-issue of early works)

After using a gift certificate I got from friends for my birthday I only spent $9 out of pocket.

557667_3485873863867_1182019724_3296532_105890909_n.jpg

BMSR nice.