IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The funny thing is that his quirky humour is not funny.

What was wrong with the dark side of the cat thingoe.

Sure it wasn't super funny, but most stuff in this thread is flatlining. So it's all jus something different to look at, pass the time viewing.

Although if a mod deleted something else that was in that post that was gross/pron, well ok. I'm on board with the whining.

I think people are annoyed that Craig even admits trolling by posting annoying shit and the mods just let it slide. Which is especially annoying seeing as decent, funny members who contributed stuff of actual worth have in the past been banned. However mods turn a blind eye to this retard who clogs the forum with shit.

Just a hunch.

craig doesn't produce dupes or talk shit about people behind their backs, or try to ferment pain brew on the board. He just generally be's craig. Sure it may irritate you, make you uncomfortable even. But he doesn't seem to do anything of the caliber that would get anyone banned.

You just have to learn to live and let live, like in real life. Hopefully you get my super tired should be in bed already explanation. ;-]

To be fair, he does post stuff that SOME people MIGHT consider a funny picture ... some people who live in trailers and have pet foxes.

i thought his whole bit was posting that shit to be ironic or annoying intentionally

I think people are annoyed that Craig even admits trolling by posting annoying shit and the mods just let it slide. Which is especially annoying seeing as decent, funny members who contributed stuff of actual worth have in the past been banned. However mods turn a blind eye to this retard who clogs the forum with shit.

Just a hunch.

You're assuming Craig's posts and actions are going unobserved and not being dealt with...

As for "decent, funny members" - if they were banned, it was because they stopped being "decent, funny members"...

All I have is assumption, Joyrex. He's still posting exclusively garbage, I'm trying to think of the last worthwhile thing he's ever posted and I can't think of anything.

I know I'm cynical and there's no official rules against posting nothing of worth (I'd know, I read the rules daily over breakfast), but it's just a shame that some users exist to post shit and annoy other users with their pointlessness and they're just given mild warns.

I mean, if I'm wrong and he has loads of people that like talking to him then great, I'm not Mr. Popular, but from here it seems like nobody would miss him. Although I suppose if you banned CA he'd just make another account and start trolling properly, so maybe you're doing the right thing.

All I have is assumption, Joyrex. He's still posting exclusively garbage, I'm trying to think of the last worthwhile thing he's ever posted and I can't think of anything.

I know I'm cynical and there's no official rules against posting nothing of worth (I'd know, I read the rules daily over breakfast), but it's just a shame that some users exist to post shit and annoy other users with their pointlessness and they're just given mild warns.

I mean, if I'm wrong and he has loads of people that like talking to him then great, I'm not Mr. Popular, but from here it seems like nobody would miss him. Although I suppose if you banned CA he'd just make another account and start trolling properly, so maybe you're doing the right thing.

Remember - the warning meter has a limit...

Archived