IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember - the warning meter has a limit...

This is what i had in mind but didn't bother saying and that's something for craig to remember as well. Cause as joy stated, it's not like we never mod him or the rest of you for that matter.

Nahtzee.gif

for a nahtzee, you'd only need 3 sixes.

Fy2Qt.gif

imagine if he walked around like that all the time.

the arm holding the string would get tired, eventually.

"No we can't go outside to stalk rats. And take those sunnies off, you look silly"

I don't really have a problem with Craig, but the shtick (or claimed shtick) is getting pretty tiresome. His posts honestly just read as a guy who is upset that his sense of humor doesn't fit in with a given community, and who refuses to acknowledge the mismatch and instead feels the need to flood the boards with his ill-fitting sense of humor in the hope that some glorious day he will be vindicated and loved, instead of focusing on some other aspect of his personality which people might actually grow to like, or maybe, just maybe, love a little, until on some undreamable, portentous night lady watmm will find herself alone with him in her apartment, and they'll share a bottle of pinot noir and a few laughs, and Craig will reach over to softly touch her warm, gaargdrawn breast and lady watmm thinks well as well him as another and then she asks him with her eyes to ask again yes and then he asks her would she yes to say yes her mountain flower and first she put her arms around him yes and drew him down to her so he could feel her breasts all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad and yes she said yes I will yes and lady watmm remembers the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

edit: what was I

Maybe I should have added the text to that picture:

Mayor runs over illegally parked car in armoured troop carrier:

This is the moment a frustrated mayor drives an armoured vehicle over a Mercedes for parking in a cycle lane. Arturas Zuokas, 43, took the drastic action after becoming infuriated with motorists parking their luxury cars illegally around the Lithuanian capital of Vilnius.

The flamboyant politician decided to take the novel approach of fighting illegally parked cars by driving over them in a Russian tank. He said: ”I wanted to send a clear message that people with big and expensive cars can’t park wherever they feel like and ignore the rights of pedestrians and bike riders.

The shocked owner of the Mercedes later exited a shop to find his German saloon destroyed by the smartly dressed civic leader.

Archived