IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

Maybe I should have added the text to that picture:

Mayor runs over illegally parked car in armoured troop carrier:

This is the moment a frustrated mayor drives an armoured vehicle over a Mercedes for parking in a cycle lane. Arturas Zuokas, 43, took the drastic action after becoming infuriated with motorists parking their luxury cars illegally around the Lithuanian capital of Vilnius.

The flamboyant politician decided to take the novel approach of fighting illegally parked cars by driving over them in a Russian tank. He said: ”I wanted to send a clear message that people with big and expensive cars can’t park wherever they feel like and ignore the rights of pedestrians and bike riders.

The shocked owner of the Mercedes later exited a shop to find his German saloon destroyed by the smartly dressed civic leader.

This was a media stunt - the car they crushed was a junker cleaned up for purposes of this event...

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm all for wrong and non-pc stuff, but that was :cerious:

Really? That was the line?

He really does need a kick in the nuts, I just got slightly carried away.

Guest Abuse

I'm all for wrong and non-pc stuff, but that was :cerious:

Really? That was the line?

He really does need a kick in the nuts, I just got slightly carried away.

Gocab was referring to a horribly wrong and racist MSPaint comic which I posted and later got deleted by Papa :sad:

Ah, ok. Thanks. I thought, for a second, that nut stomping was wrong and I felt all dirty and ashamed.

PAPA Y U NO WRITE 'CENSORED' SO I NO GET CONFUSED

Archived