IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I laughed when i found out that she had worked for the Carter campaign. Same with perry "Perry supported Al Gore in the 1988 Democratic presidential primaries and chaired the Gore campaign in Texas." (wiki)

whatever.. do you have a reason for not liking them other than 'it's cool to bash Carter and Gore'? everyone's like a damn popularity contest.

I laughed when i found out that she had worked for the Carter campaign. Same with perry "Perry supported Al Gore in the 1988 Democratic presidential primaries and chaired the Gore campaign in Texas." (wiki)

whatever.. do you have a reason for not liking them other than 'it's cool to bash Carter and Gore'? everyone's like a damn popularity contest.

I may be wrong, but i think he was just bringing to light the fact that these hardcore tea party peeps once worked for/were democrats.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Sharktopus is honestly one of the better SyFy channel movies that doesn't have Debbie Gibson in it.

Eric Roberts is in it though! The thinking man's Brad Pitt.

I presume you are referring to

? Tiffany's tits are roughly equal to Eric Roberts.

Guest underscore

Sharktopus is honestly one of the better SyFy channel movies that doesn't have Debbie Gibson in it.

Eric Roberts is in it though! The thinking man's Brad Pitt.

I presume you are referring to

? Tiffany's tits are roughly equal to Eric Roberts.

how could you forget Gibson was also in Mega Shark Versus Giant Octopus? oh yeah, cause those movies are terrible.

I may be wrong, but i think he was just bringing to light the fact that these hardcore tea party peeps once worked for/were democrats.

yindeed. It is very very funny. because they're not leopards.

Archived