IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the interests of balance, the picture above was taken from an artcile in the daily mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1334827/Why-dont-Newcastle-girls-EVER-dress-weather-One-proud-Geordie-explains.html

And this was the other picture accompanying the article.

article-1334827-0C4F432B000005DC-69_634x764.jpg

Not great, but you would though, wouldn't you.

In the interests of balance, the picture above was taken from an artcile in the daily mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1334827/Why-dont-Newcastle-girls-EVER-dress-weather-One-proud-Geordie-explains.html

left : the whale's younger sister, right : cro-magnons older sister. fucking hell they all look alike! there is no need to head further north than manchester,...

or perhaps, i've been in japan for so long all white chicks are just starting to look the same to me?

after staring at the others for a while, i would by comparison, want to fuck 'em. But when i initially saw the pic of those two girls, having viewed this page by scrolling up the page rather than down, i thought that they were fairly rank.

It's interesting how the picture of those ultimate trolls strolling down the pavement arm in arm can have had such a powerful effect on my psyche, that it made average trogs appear to be blessed angels in comparison.

Maybe this is how people in albania are able to breed, heh. I do wonder though how affected their sex lives have become in this age of mass communication and the internet. Perhaps they just drink more heavily and pick up later in the night to compensate.

rank or wrank? theres a big difference :closedeyes:

i was going to write 'rank average', but then reconsidered and went for plain ole rank. US english is quite happy with me, so i'm cool with being still right about what i write.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Yeah that AFX Vs 007 pic was quite embarrassing and unfunny.

Black Cops is way funny but Jazz. Data posted that a month or two ago!!! SO Jb7 800% Slower

Guest analogue wings

5pbQ2.jpg

shortly after this was taken, the girls knocked young kaen unconscious and shaved his head.

kaen keeps his head shaved to this very day to remind himself to wait till after the person with the camera goes away

Archived