IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's dropped him in the rapids and is watching him drown. There's no way that floatation device could keep him above water.

isn't fat more buoyant than muscle? I could probably use that baby as a floatation device.

haha, doh. you are correct sir. Her plan is so foiled. Now she'll never get rid of the little fatty buhm bah

thanks for the warning...

it's in the thread title fellas....

I lost my job and I don't even understand what's funny about that image.

i am very sorry for bringing disturbance to this thread. tbh i did not know whether to post that in funny pictures, nice tits or strange pictures, as the image was clearly all of them combined. :spiteful:

thanks for the warning...

it's in the thread title fellas....

I lost my job and I don't even understand what's funny about that image.

i am very sorry for bringing disturbance to this thread. tbh i did not know whether to post that in funny pictures, nice tits or strange pictures, as the image was clearly all of them combined. :spiteful:

no, sneaksta was right, its in the thread title. i was just caught off guard. my bad.

"To push Hao to do more sports, the family installed a basketball hoop in the yard and often take him to swim in a local river.

But the exercise just make him hungrier and results in him putting on more weight."

lol

Archived