IGNORED

louis ck

gritbox

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah seriously. His comedy and style has matured to such a high point now, I fucking love him. so crude, but so down to earth at the same time it is like, for example in the second clip, I really feel like I can say to myself with some truth "yeah, that guys cock IS fucking crazy, wow.". He has a very honest feel to his descriptions, which a lot of comedians feel to me like it takes some stretch to buy what they are explaining.

I paid but i haven't downloaded yet because my dad is playing call of duty.

i forgot to let it download during the hockey game and I work tomorrow night so i need something to do until about 8 am when i finally go to bed.

i'll wait until he goes to bed, start the download and then re-enjoy the two seasons of louie i have.

like a fox

The bit about the modern strands of weed and his ordeal was ridiculous. I was hyperventilating-laughing to the point that I had to pause it when he was describing the drive-thru incident. My girlfriend just said "why is this funny?".

I want to buy it, but it won't accept straight paypal transfers? My only payment option is an echeck which takes 6 days to clear?

What the fuck...let me spend the money that's already in my paypal account.

From the gentleman who uploaded the new standup to The Pirate Bay

xvAjr.png

cunt if only for playing the 'i have kids to feed' bs for torrenting someone's stand up comedy video, if the guy just said 'look im really self entitled and i feel like you and i shouldn't have to pay for this' it would be a lot more honest

Archived