IGNORED

I can't live in a world..

Boxing Day

the only subforum over there that i question is the cylob subforum. somewhat ridiculous to have a cylob subforum and no VSnares subforum, yes?

still though, I don't personally care who has or doesn't have a subforum, I don't usually use that part of the site. still, it's nice to have a place where great artists can be discussed a bit more in depth.

my opinion is meaningless, carry on with thy hatred.

also i wanted to say, I personally may be partially responsible for the creation of the Clark subforum. I started that thread. since then I don't have anything to say really about his music. my preference without question goes to Prefuse 73. Prefuse should be more of a god around here. I think I might listen to One Word Extinguisher right now..

Guest Lube Saibot

Shut up Boxing Day you fucking retard.

ceephax is shit pretty fucking awesome and deserves a subforum, and but clark deserves a subforum more than cylob or luke vibert or plaid

+who, in retrospect, are derivative boring shit who happened to shack up with the proper names at the proper time in a neat little genre.

+but i love cylobian sunset, ergo I am a recursive troll.

Guest Lube Saibot

Also, a Wisp forum anytime soon?

Someone make a poll about that.

*puts on Clipian for the precisely 45 thousandth time in his life*

Good-bye you all , i'm off with ET.

ME TOO!!!!

I'm back.

Archived