IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i stopped watching around season 5 but around that point had idea in my head that daenaerys was being prepped up for being the big bad guy. the writings been on the wall for yonks. 

might catch up and slam thru season 5-8 ... but perhaps i'll just keep reading WATMM thread instead cos honestly idgaf. 

so, obviously.. ahem . . she's going to use the night king to kill jon snuuu. and take the throne for herself afterwards. 

/see through it

I didn't even know he was in this? I've really not been paying enough attention. *starts watching entire thing again*

The quip went off the rails a bit here: Ros (not Ross) was the ginger working lady of Westeros played by the lovely Esmé Bianco. She was by far the most buxom of them all so I was trying to do a thickens/THICCens thing....holy shit it's def not funny, especially now, nvm

I didn't even know he was in this? I've really not been paying enough attention. *starts watching entire thing again*

The quip went off the rails a bit here: Ros (not Ross) was the ginger working lady of Westeros played by the lovely Esmé Bianco. She was by far the most buxom of them all so I was trying to do a thickens/THICCens thing....holy shit it's def not funny, especially now, nvm
I know who she was.

. Joffrey killed her with a crossbow right?

Still trying to watch it all again before I see the new series.

Just starting series 3, im gonna be a while yet :emotawesomepm9:

Will hopefully remain fairly spoiler free but I doubt it (especially as I keep checking this thread, perhaps some fake news mixed in with the truths would be helpful guyz thnkxz :w00t: )

Archived