IGNORED

pics you took that you're pleased with

oscillik

was rather startled to find this in my microscope...

guK88U6.png

:emotawesomepm9:

What? needs more story

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next someone needs to do that in a wheat field.

2013-10-08_matilda01.jpg

2013-10-08_matilda02.jpg

Service station north of brisbane. Nice spot to stop and look at the ducks, grab a sandwich after driving for a while. They also have this huge kangaroo automaton (well the head moves) which was created for the brisbane commonwealth games in the '80s. Pity it doesn't have wheels anymore, that would freak out the water fowl and perhaps be appropriate to it's role as the service station deity.

beach my dad lives on ...

2013-10-07_roesbaepanorama.jpg

I always thought that that town would be amazing for an international electronic music festival. Nice beaches, good weather, far enough away that only the nice people would show up for it ( i don't like the idea of monguidos littering the place with used condoms and steroid needles though, but that could be avoided by curating out anything mainstream).

On the far side of the bay is fringing reef. So at low tide it's quite close to the surface, great for snorkelling. Best thing that happened was swimming over a large turtle that had it's head in a crevice, munching away on something or other. It got quite a shock once it realised that i was there, backed out slowly, then zoomed off in an arc to a few metres from me to check out what the hell i was, then in a few flaps of his flippers he was lost to the mist. Floating along with a big school of fish, tolerant to my presence, that were tending the coral gardens by nibbling away at the algae was an highlight too. I highly recommend it.

was rather startled to find this in my microscope...

guK88U6.png

:emotawesomepm9:

What? needs more story

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next someone needs to do that in a wheat field.

IDM splooging all over the place GREAT JOB!!!!!!

edit: I just realized it's impossible to say GREAT JOB without sounding sarcastic. You sir did an excellent job here, a fine and wonderful work. Conglaturation.

Edited by A/D

At my work, I have to catalog various bits of cannabis and do a bunch of photography for websites/inventory/the magazine my boss owns

The camera my work lets me use is badass. After a day of fucking about with lighting and macro settings/lenses I was able to photograph the straight trichomes of the stuff. Pretty neat, and quite IDM to boot if I may say so, it's pretty alien up close.

post-10612-0-64449500-1383347018_thumb.jpg

post-10612-0-06350200-1383347020_thumb.jpg

post-10612-0-67300000-1383347021_thumb.jpg

Mine aren't nearly as good as the ones I have seen on the net, but I like em'.

• Big Brain 1

• 1 month later...

it's been a while since I posted in here, so I'll post a few I took recently with my new phone gadget thing. Just wanna say, there are some very awesome eyes here on WATMM. it's been great seeing people post pictures here, I really didn't expect this thread to get much love.

Thanks for the visuals, everyone

XfdJRfrl.jpg

Q0Z46Tkl.jpg

AxThWXRl.jpg

• 2 months later...

bought a second hand pentax k100d, love taking pictures really, so I just went ahead and bought a digital slr for a reasonable price

great pictures in this thread yo

post-4293-0-19336700-1392939659_thumb.jpg

Edited by Berk
  • Big Brain 1

I've got a shit ton of pictures that I store on my HDD and never look at again. Here's two shots from an airplane, I like them right now, but probably not tomorrow.

HvvYiIm.jpg

wdd7ndx.jpg

nice views Gocab.

Cryptowen I like that last picture you posted a lot too.

Some stuff I did today with my pentax k100d (did a little editing on some with picasa afterwards, lol)

^btw you don't need facebook to see the photos

Edited by Berk

• 3 weeks later...