IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I would laugh, but I accidentally the random nsfw on reddit once and have only tears

also possibly some malware

Edited by baph

How the fuck can I overcome my fear to using samples? Everyone uses them except me!

Don't worry what other people think. I don't think there's any rule that states you have to use strictly synthesis. You can get quite creative with samples depending on how you use them - take VHS Head as a prime example.

some asshole on Reddit named his cat Chillbro Swaggins. fuck this gay earth.

He should be thrown in the slammer on account of animal cruelty charges.

current Abk FWP: Melted cheese always makes my face stink.

How the fuck can I overcome my fear to using samples? Everyone uses them except me!

Turn on your night light and start slow, maybe with a closed hi-hat, real quiet. Load it into a drum rack so it doesn't sting you and run off the arrangement, then slowly map it to your keyboard somewhere, and make sure you don't press it too hard or it might explode and you could literally die.

cwm: that's brutal man, hope the recovery is quick and restful.

Don't worry what other people think. I don't think there's any rule that states you have to use strictly synthesis. You can get quite creative with samples depending on how you use them - take VHS Head as a prime example.

some asshole on Reddit named his cat Chillbro Swaggins. fuck this gay earth.

He should be thrown in the slammer on account of animal cruelty charges.

current Abk FWP: Melted cheese always makes my face stink.

Turn on your night light and start slow, maybe with a closed hi-hat, real quiet. Load it into a drum rack so it doesn't sting you and run off the arrangement, then slowly map it to your keyboard somewhere, and make sure you don't press it too hard or it might explode and you could literally die.

cwm: that's brutal man, hope the recovery is quick and restful.

Don't you use Ableton? How are you NOT using samples?

Thank you, guys.

it's because I hear my friend's music and I say <<holy fuck dis sounds nice>> and when I ask them how they "created the sounds" they tell me those are samples, some with fx, some dry... I dunno, in my life I've never used any sample, not even drum loops (only one hit samples) or stuff like that, and of course never, ever, melodies and similar shit; I tend to create everything from scratch. I just sometimes feel that it's not mine, not that I'm stealing. inb4 the image with "i create my own instruments, bla, bla"... But fuck it everyone use them and sound cool and nobody cares, I should do too then :) + my feeble artistic synths skills :^)

Edited by logakght

Assingment: run a simple program written on either x86 or ARM assembly on a device that supports it (as opposed to running it on a simulator). Figured it'd be easy to make a small ARM program run on an Android phone. I WAS VERY VERY WRONG. I WAS ALL CAPS WRONG

Edited by ThatSpanishGuy

Is your partner snoring too much a legitimate reason to breakup?

Earplugs

Or have them sleep on their stomach. Or in a separate room.

If it's depriving you of sleep to the point where it's adversely affecting your health, then yes.

recovering from 2 crushed legs & a crushed pelvis after a blow-out at 80mph put me straight into a parked stationary truck.

all the free healthcare has been a right cunt

Shit, at least you made it! I suppose the upside is a few months of playing computer games / watching films.