IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest bitroast

sometimes go to doctors with same thing and they whip out the water syringe and flush it out. oo boy that sensation of doctorbs , etc. fiddling with the innards of your ear is so weird but also so nice in a totally weird kind of way.

Might be going deaf in my left ear. Ear is clear of ear wax, so the (slight) dullness in my hearing might be internal and unfortunately permanent. Gonna go to see ear and nose doctors next year about it. Poop.

tl;dr : :catcry::catsuicide::cattears:

wishing the best for you mate

I so want one of those bed lounger things, could care less about their geriatric image but apparently they're more of a North American thing too, seemingly unfindable in Europe? FML.

can definitely find in bed shops

Could be Eustachian Tube Dysfunction, basically an airlock between your ear and sinus.

I've had it off and on in my left ear for years.

this can help

Sudafed_Nasal_Spray.jpg?1432645868

yeah i have this too, it sucks. some days it bothers me more than others. sometimes i wonder if sprays like that caused it though as i used to use em a lot as a kid whenever i had a cold / blocked nose.

Last year I had surgery for a deviated septum and sinuplasty. I had on and off colds for months on end over the last 5 years and finally saw a doctor. Turns out I had really overgrown turbinate bones, defective right maxillary sinus tubes with grossly inflamed tissue due to it AND I had a deviated septum fucking my left side up.

$4,000 (thanks insurance? would've been 40k without...) and 3 or 4 months after the surgery I felt amazing. I have much better sleep and have only gotten sick once since the surgery and it was much less severe in duration and severity of symptoms than before the operation.

Stay away from oxymetazoline in nasal sprays, that shit is garbage for your body and makes things much worse for temporary relief. Using a sinus irrigation device has worked wonders for me as well after the surgery. I have this machine that pumps water up my nostril and cleans out my sinuses, it's pretty nifty, but sortof a bitch to sterilize fully.

Well that just added another layer of embarrassment to the whole search. :smile:

Good to see these things are kind of widespread in the UK too; I definitely want one more like chen posted though that I can rest the back of my head on.

Could be Eustachian Tube Dysfunction, basically an airlock between your ear and sinus.

I've had it off and on in my left ear for years.

this can help

Sudafed_Nasal_Spray.jpg?1432645868

yeah i have this too, it sucks. some days it bothers me more than others. sometimes i wonder if sprays like that caused it though as i used to use em a lot as a kid whenever i had a cold / blocked nose.

Last year I had surgery for a deviated septum and sinuplasty. I had on and off colds for months on end over the last 5 years and finally saw a doctor. Turns out I had really overgrown turbinate bones, defective right maxillary sinus tubes with grossly inflamed tissue due to it AND I had a deviated septum fucking my left side up.

$4,000 (thanks insurance? would've been 40k without...) and 3 or 4 months after the surgery I felt amazing. I have much better sleep and have only gotten sick once since the surgery and it was much less severe in duration and severity of symptoms than before the operation.

Stay away from oxymetazoline in nasal sprays, that shit is garbage for your body and makes things much worse for temporary relief. Using a sinus irrigation device has worked wonders for me as well after the surgery. I have this machine that pumps water up my nostril and cleans out my sinuses, it's pretty nifty, but sortof a bitch to sterilize fully.

I think it's worked for me though, better than the stuff the doctor gave me. Ear feels clearer I'm sure of it.

Thanks, Spiral for being better than two separate doctors! :catsalute:

after watching people make tumescence and semen related injokes for a while in chatmm i wondered if there was any moderation then darkened the humour and was kicked insantly

the semen injokes are funny tho probably

after watching people make tumescence and semen related injokes for a while in chatmm i wondered if there was any moderation then darkened the humour and was kicked insantly

I don't think you were kicked, chat has been flakey lately. Which is a FWP as well.

Yeah I think you just got autokicked dude.

Looking after brother's dog = dog staring at me for five hours straight.

People like this kind of behaviour? It's not loyal, it's brain dead selfishness. Totally annoying.

(Yes dog has gone poop, had walk, got food / water etc)