IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I will say, in light of this being page 1000, that I’ve come to this community and vented quite a bit and (as probably the highest poster in this thread) found quite a lot of support, comfort, etc in this thread. Even though the OP intended this to be more of a joke thread, it has ended up, at least for me, being more of a social net for me. 

I’d definitely be in a worse place without this thread! 

Waits for burger reacts lol ?

Thank you to everyone in here offering their support to other members for what might seem like trivial things!

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Thanks 1
  • Burger 11

36 minutes ago, dingformung said:

There were two fruit flies in my beverage. I drank those motherfuckers because I was mad at them for flying in my beverage. Now I feel bad.

wine? those fuckers love the good stuff

Yeah, white wine. Also, I left some pomelo uncovered over night in the kitchen and somehow they managed to procreate exponentially. I already got rid of some by placing a little piece of lemon in a plastic bag and once they were all over it, closed the bag and released them outside. But that clearly wasn't enough. I mean, I don't mind them too much, but they are everywhere now. Not good.

32 minutes ago, dingformung said:

Yeah, white wine. Also, I left some pomelo uncovered over night in the kitchen and somehow they managed to procreate exponentially. I already got rid of some by placing a little piece of lemon in a plastic bag and once they were all over it, closed the bag and released them outside. But that clearly wasn't enough. I mean, I don't mind them too much, but they are everywhere now. Not good.

Try cleaning your kitchen once in a while... 

The bananas are black, they got flies in the back... 

woke up with a sore throat, and by some miracle managed to set up a covid test for this evening.  Almost an FWS, but the fact that I have to do it at all is an FWP.  Had to cancel 2 hangouts... which is a rare occurrence indeed considering how infrequently I make arrangements to see friends.  That'll teach me to be social.

4 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

woke up with a sore throat, and by some miracle managed to set up a covid test for this evening.  Almost an FWS, but the fact that I have to do it at all is an FWP.  Had to cancel 2 hangouts... which is a rare occurrence indeed considering how infrequently I make arrangements to see friends.  That'll teach me to be social.

I just got over a cold that lasted 3 weeks. Wife got the same cold and was better in 2 days. P positive it was just a cold though, no fever or anything weird. I had pneumonia a couple times which I think damaged my lungs and makes colds last forever...

I hope it’s just a cold for you and nothing too serious. The island has v few cases of covid right? Pretty likely it’s not covid. Feel better soon!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Yeah, extremely unlikely that it is covid.  i'm just trying to be responsible.

Oh for sure! I didn’t get tested as the Alberta uh diagnosis tool online said if there’s no fever don’t order a test. We self isolated for 2 weeks just in case. Thankfully we had a full fridge and freezer and lots of whiskey ?

• Like 1

i don't use social media often, but i've been looking around today to see if people are talking about International Men's Day and overall it's disappointing.

On 11/18/2020 at 3:44 AM, Hugh Mughnus said:

I will say, in light of this being page 1000, that I’ve come to this community and vented quite a bit and (as probably the highest poster in this thread) found quite a lot of support, comfort, etc in this thread. Even though the OP intended this to be more of a joke thread, it has ended up, at least for me, being more of a social net for me. 

I’d definitely be in a worse place without this thread! 

Waits for burger reacts lol ?

Thank you to everyone in here offering their support to other members for what might seem like trivial things!

can i just say you are an absolute legend and this has made my day, to see such a thoroughly approving and thoroughly WATMM message is just what i needed ❤️

• Like 2