IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest Ovitus

I was given one for free as a direct result of all my rice whining.  I still have a lot of this rice left, so I will likely give it a try in the next couple weeks.  

i saw a video on youtube a few years ago and it showed how you can cook all your meals with a rice cooker, add eggs, beans shit like that. can't find it but you got the idea. meals on the cheap

I can attest to this. I have one of those induction rice cookers by Zojirushi and it's probably the most important cooking appliance for me. I actually don't even cook rice in it all that often, but it's great for everything else.. beans, lentils, pasta, fish, and whatever else for seasoning. I've been eyeing the pressurized one but this one has been going strong for years.

Speaking of kitchen appliances, more of a stupid first world luxury..but does anyone else have a Panasonic NB-G110P? It's has to be the fastest toaster oven on the market. This think crisps toast and leftover pizza to perfection in under 3 minutes. amazing

made a dark meme-like post on FB about having to talk to health insurance provider about details of explanation of benefits etc and how it would be easier to just die...

my mom called me crying. :cisfor:

lol

lol

whats-up-ladies-im-single-and-ready-to-j

^lol

I'm writing a track that I think could be pretty good but I keep adding bits and now I'm very worried about overdoing it. Overdoing it as in writing too much and losing the rawness/spark, not overdoing it and making it too good. lol. 

^lol

I'm writing a track that I think could be pretty good but I keep adding bits and now I'm very worried about overdoing it. Overdoing it as in writing too much and losing the rawness/spark, not overdoing it and making it too good. lol. 

it wasn't my drunken cowbell post gettin' u all worried now is it?

Very bored at work and still an hour to go till my 3am break/nap

Also I've ended up in the Hospital part here and I've seen more crazy criminal dicks than I feel is strictly necessary.

There's a guy in here for stabbing random people with a screwdriver while in the depths of a drug induced psychosis, he seems to like me :^)

Also I've ended up in the Hospital part here and I've seen more crazy criminal dicks than I feel is strictly necessary.

There's a guy in here for stabbing random people with a screwdriver while in the depths of a drug induced psychosis, he seems to like me :^)

try to get him on wattem, should fit right in  :emotawesomepm9:

No, no, though I don't use any actual cowbell sounds in the track....yet. maybe that's what will tie it all together ;)

try to get him on wattem, should fit right in  :emotawesomepm9:

:emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9:  :emotawesomepm9:  :emotawesomepm9:  :emotawesomepm9: 

No, no, though I don't use any actual cowbell sounds in the track....yet. maybe that's what will tie it all together ;)

I'd be interested what a cowbell would come out like if you stuck it in your audio mincer setup

Sounds like an interesting place to work.  A guy went nuts on the main tourist strip in my town, attacking people with a field hockey stick.  Sent 7 people to the hospital.  It was the same night as the Merzbow show.  I'm kind of curious if he was in attendance right going on his spree.  The venue was only a couple blocks over.

We have an old indian guy in here that killed the chef of a bnb with a hockey stick. He goes from nice and polite to raging and calling you a cunt with no notice at all.

It's funny because he was on the wing I normally work nights at for like 2 years, am pretty used to him. Then one night into this shift one of the other nutters from that wing ended up here too. Fuckers are following me.

Fuckers are following me.

birds of a feather    :cisfor:

lol

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

We have an old indian guy in here that killed the chef of a bnb with a hockey stick. He goes from nice and polite to raging and calling you a cunt with no notice at all.

It's funny because he was on the wing I normally work nights at for like 2 years, am pretty used to him. Then one night into this shift one of the other nutters from that wing ended up here too. Fuckers are following me.

They're probably Splicers

at a friend's house

see that they have a bunched of individually-packaged weed gummies

"you can try one of those if you want"

oh cool they're shaped like little 2x4 lego blocks

swallow it as i'm reading the back of the package

"each package contains 8 individual doses"

"allow 60 minutes to take effect"

uh oh

that was 15 minutes ago

I'd be interested what a cowbell would come out like if you stuck it in your audio mincer setup

Well it hasn't fixed the track yet but I did this anyway for funsies. Not quite as vast as I'd hoped but I didn't wanna fuck up my shit too much in search of the first truly lush cowbell track. Maybe another day....  :)

Track's private but it should work if you click on it? We'll find out. https://soundcloud.com/tsrono/cbrx/s-M1Ew4

Edited by auxien

at a friend's house

see that they have a bunched of individually-packaged weed gummies

"you can try one of those if you want"

oh cool they're shaped like little 2x4 lego blocks

swallow it as i'm reading the back of the package

"each package contains 8 individual doses"

"allow 60 minutes to take effect"

uh oh

that was 15 minutes ago

Freak-out-gif.gif

Edited by yek

Fuckers are following me.

birds of a feather    :cisfor:

2217b4ffbe44b9f734246625b2a4fea1.320x240

lolol. Can't say I've ever seen that loop before. 

<3 spi, by my calculations you're probably asleep ATM dreaming of the stinkiest of cheeses. 

Well it hasn't fixed the track yet but I did this anyway for funsies. Not quite as vast as I'd hoped but I didn't wanna fuck up my shit too much in search of the first truly lush cowbell track. Maybe another day....  :)

Track's private but it should work if you click on it? We'll find out. https://soundcloud.com/tsrono/cbrx/s-M1Ew4

Actually quite lush. 

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

lol at all the rice fuckups.

10 Get rice cooker.

20 If white rice - wash before. Takes one minute.

30 Add one part rice and one part water.

40 Close lid.

50 Select desired cook time.

60 Press start.

70 Drink beer.

80 If not finished GOTO 70

90 If finished GOTO 100

100 Eat rice.

10 Get rice cooker.

40 Close lid.

60 Press start.

70 Drink beer.

90 If finished GOTO 100

100 Eat rice.

Be sure to save some beer to enjoy w/ your rice.

10 Get rice cooker.

40 Close lid.

60 Press start.

70 Drink beer.

90 If finished GOTO 100

100 Eat rice.

program loops infinitely at line 70, pls help.

10 Get rice cooker.

40 Close lid.

60 Press start.

70 Drink beer.

90 If finished GOTO 100

100 Eat rice.

program loops infinitely at line 70, pls help.

I'd be happy to help you drink the beer.