IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I'm doing my final uni project which is a bit more on the theoretical/academic side but all the resources, guidelines etc on how to do one of these projects are geared towards industry/enterprise kinda projects and it's doing my head in

on the FWS side I managed to justify my complete lack of time management skills and planning ability as fitting within "the agile development framework offshoot known as extreme programming[citation], related to the chaos model[citation]". What a whole load of crap

I'm doing my final uni project which is a bit more on the theoretical/academic side but all the resources, guidelines etc on how to do one of these projects are geared towards industry/enterprise kinda projects and it's doing my head in

on the FWS side I managed to justify my complete lack of time management skills and planning ability as fitting within "the agile development framework offshoot known as extreme programming[citation], related to the chaos model[citation]". What a whole load of crap

shit, did I send you the data from the uh 6 core measurements?

stuff has been so crazy lately I don't recall if I sent you everything.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Phew, you guys sound like my sister and her friends when they used to discuss which one of the Take That boys was the cutest and why. Carry on.

I was about to click out of the thread and then this gem appeared.

one wedding a month for 3 months starting in august. all on the other side of the country. 

august - south florida

september - north carolina

october - north florida

How dare u, Jay is a God among Men (by which I mean his tastes align with mine: horror and weird shit)

If you watch enough of them the dynamic between them all becomes more apparent.

i like how jay went from completely neckbeard looking to fairly presentable while mike has deteriorated into a fat slob. i like rlm because it reminds me of some of my dorkier friends, and it's also very midwestern in a way which is nice. but seriously mike is so fucking dumb about movies.

one wedding a month for 3 months starting in august. all on the other side of the country. 

august - south florida

september - north carolina

october - north florida

It's wedding season, and I'm responsible for preparing chairs, tables, and awnings at my work for these damn weddings. And it's typically either the brides or the mothers-in-law that do all the bitching ruling with an iron fist file complaints if we don't meet their expectations decision making.

I can only do so much to pretend to care.

Wow, I'm glad the mods removed that comment you made. Somehow you managed to write something racist, misogynistic *and* anti-semitic in a three word sentence.

Stop drunkposting man, get help.

flol what

edit: fwp, I have been trying to read this whole thread for like 3 years and still haven t been able to keep up

Edited by MIXL2

Hello again beautiful people of WATMM... I just got out of jail and this is first site I checked...

Hello again beautiful people of WATMM... I just got out of jail and this is first site I checked...

lol you too juice?

what did you and juvith do that landed you in the slammer?

Who did you kill?

Nobody, got shitfaced and breached my bail,never thought I'd end up incarcerated. Got remanded since the 1st of may. Out now with 300 hours community service to do + £150 fine...

Yep and I live it to the max, shitest thing is my father died during this and they never let me see him...

Edited by JUVITH SITH

one of my direct bosses is the most passive aggressive middle aged gay man i have ever had the displeasure of knowing, and he keeps leaving these petty little notes complete with exclamation points in my department that are not necessary at all, and are clearly directed at me but he will not directly talk to me. another boss is the least grateful, most domineering douchebag i know. will literally just talk over everyone else until he's basically shouting, and has not once said the words 'thank you' or 'do you need help' to me in the six months he's worked here

to make matters worse, im the one that suggested he was made a manager, because he seemed reasonable at first. :facepalm:

Edited by luke viia

more fwp: i bruised a rib, and that combined with the fact that i quit smoking pot a week ago has kept me from sleeping well all week. im real fuckin cranky right now.

more fwp: i bruised a rib, and that combined with the fact that i quit smoking pot a week ago has kept me from sleeping well all week. im real fuckin cranky right now.

You need to fall asleep sitting up then.