IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Yesterday I had workers dig up the canal for optic cable to my house and one part of the canal is going up the bluff above the road to my back yard. The bluff is rocky and steep and the guy with an excavator did a very patchy work solidifying it back up once the cable was laid. I protested that they need to pour some concrete over it so that the rain erosion doesn't wash off the gravel on the road. He was angry about it at first because petty reasons, then, after some talking, agreed to bring up some concrete today. I was reciprocal enough to offer to buy a metal mesh for structure which I did, and, of course, this guy never showed up today. So in modern times, a man's word is worth nothing. Really disappointed.

honestly the yellow ones wouldn't be too bad if not for the tacky pins/stickers on top

balenciaga-croc-soldout.jpg

Taking an abomination  (crocs) and turning them into tall platforms? 

I think it's p bad. :shrug: 

But I don't do fashion in any way shape or form.

my friend wore clunky balenciaga sneakers to uni the other day and the only person who commented on them asked if he had injured his feet/legs

something like this

11583858WV_10_a_f.jpg

Your friend deserves to be scorned, mocked, ridiculed and humiliated for spending that much money on something so fucking ugly.

Ugh my Ebay account got hacked. I started getting all these messages about selling PS4 and Red Dead Redemption ... pain in the ass to fix all this and now i'm wondering what other accounts use similarish passwords...

happened to me earlier in the year, a purchase for a 1000usd textbook showed up.  it was almost hilarious how obvious of a scam it was> from russia, generic business-y sounding title for the nonexistant book.

ebay was pretty good and i got by money back after a few days.  but gave me enough of a scare to totally delete my ebay account.. and everything else has been ok so far..

generic work complaints of how stupid and absurd it is. 

also, can't conecntrate on anything. was working on a track w/laptop and headphones and when i palyed over the speakers it's so off from what it was that i don't know what to do w/it now other than go through it piece by piece and fix it and who the fuck makes music like this anyway?  

generic work complaints of how stupid and absurd it is. 

also, can't conecntrate on anything. was working on a track w/laptop and headphones and when i palyed over the speakers it's so off from what it was that i don't know what to do w/it now other than go through it piece by piece and fix it and who the fuck makes music like this anyway?  

Who cares how good it is? Just do what feels natural.

You need to get on the level with Finnish design. This "stool" sells for 532€.

7Nikari_iso_HV.jpg

https://www.finnishdesignshop.fi/huonekalut-tuolit-jakkarat-arte-biennale-jakkara-p-12309.html

lol 

I mean, I like it. But I could probably make find that myself....

FTFY

My FWP - one of the Canadians being held by China is a good friend. Kind of worried about him.

You need to get on the level with Finnish design. This "stool" sells for 532€.

https://www.finnishdesignshop.fi/huonekalut-tuolit-jakkarat-arte-biennale-jakkara-p-12309.html

lol 

I mean, I like it. But I could probably make find that myself....

FTFY

My FWP - one of the Canadians being held by China is a good friend. Kind of worried about him.

Sorry to hear that. You're not still doing work overseas at all are you? 

These are all surely political grabs right? Hope he is alright..

Edit: if it's Michael, it looks like consular access has been granted...

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

My friend has twice walked into a Starbucks, ordered a latte with the simple request that they add less milk than they normally do, and was told both times it was impossible.  I can't even wrap my head around this.  Shouldn't be my problem, but the idea of the situation itself is maddening.