IGNORED

Lego Feet with Bonus Tracks

Guest NDDrake

total running time = 1:13:49 confirmed

so it will fit on a CD, and Bleep have just fucked up with the description.

Coolio.

I hope you're right, all should be revealed in a few days. I suppose a straight CD reissue would feel more like a 'proper' SKA001 somehow.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coolio.

I hope you're right, all should be revealed in a few days. I suppose a straight CD reissue would feel more like a 'proper' SKA001 somehow.

i've just been told by a very reliable source - you won't have anything to worry about.

it's good stuff - i bought the flacs from boomkat just before they were taken down presumably.

there's nothing quite as incredible as the track that starts 4 minutes into part 1. loads of 606... a bit of lo-fi break sampling... lots of repetive riffy acid-electroy things... a few melodic arpeggio lamost chiptuney things. some of the pitched sampled stuff and the cassette quality definitely dates it to 91 or whatever... in a good way obviously. just very much in the style of the LP version - just more stuff from that period they probably unearthed while digitizing the originals.

sounds wicked. think i'll wait to buy the CD from Skam.

Coolio.

*doesn't follow the logic of putting it out on CD, but then releasing an extended digital version, aswell*

*didn't think Skam were like that. doesn't make sense*

So the CD will have the bonuses?

yeah the CD and the download are the exact same thing. Bleep fucked up the description.

bunch of buttheads. who the fuck employs these monkeys? !!!!!!!!!!!

You guys still listen to CDs?

I can't even remember the last time I bought a CD, let alone played one.

no, but when CD is the only physical option available...

I don't have an iPod or iPhone.

also it'd be good to get this one direct from Skam.

so, it all depends!

Last CD I bought: http://www.discogs.com/Catherine-Christer-Hennix-The-Electric-Harpsichord/release/2940789

Before that: ???

Also I am starting to kind of get sand in my britches about this not being on vinyl. Seems really weird in this day and age, especially when they are pretty much guaranteed to have the thing flying off the shelves with rabid fanboys such as myself gobbling up all the copies. Maybe they want to prevent the original release from feeling redundant?

I don't mind the old cd. Bought a few lately but my cd player/amp set up is pretty tasty so the sound is always good.

Monolith, Andy Stott, Skull Disco comp, and this will all be relatively new purchases

if you would seriously buy this on vinyl, i would suggest you make your voice heard in this thread.

i would personally like this on vinyl myself.

+1

From what I hear, the samples on Bleep show that the extended tracks are also on the CD, unless they're just listing them in the tracklist but they aren't actually on there

Where is it confirmed that the extended tracks aren't on the CD?

From what I hear, the samples on Bleep show that the extended tracks are also on the CD, unless they're just listing them in the tracklist but they aren't actually on there

the CD and the digital download are exactly the same.

How did you deduce this again?

How did you deduce this again?

Sean told me.

My cousin is the friend of a plumber that Sean Booth used in 1997 and I asked him if the extras were included and he confirmed that he didn't know what Lego Feet is.

Archived