IGNORED

Lego Feet with Bonus Tracks

Guest NDDrake

Perfectly clear description even for someone who's not from English speaking countries.

"available as a double-length extended digital edition or CD with material not heard on the original". These are the two editions - you can buy former or latter.

Will not buy it from Bleep though.

I think the confusion came from whether or not "extended" applied to just the digital edition (due to its location in the sentence) or both versions. So I like your version, but I do not think it completely resolves that problem of grammar.

This is fun! One thing they could have said was "A double-length extended edition, available on CD or digital, with material not heard on the original."

How come you presumed "extended" just applied to digital edition, yet at the same time did not presume that "with material not heard on the original" applied to CD.

Or to be more illustrative:

"available as a double-length extended digital edition or CD with material not heard on the original"

why does the first bold thing sounds good to you, but second doesn't?

Because it's bad grammar. It makes the sentence overtly verbose where it needn't have been.

It's just so hard to admit you're wrong? You're fucking wrong. The sentence is perfect as it is, and people who don't understand it should seriously check their grammar. The one and only way this could be confusing would be if it said: "available as a double-length extended digital edition with material not heard on the original or a CD". Since the "with material not heard on the original" part stands behind the "CD" it's pretty fucking obvious what it means.

The sentence IS wrong because there is a blatantly misplaced comma.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone else not have the ability to download their digital copies off Bleep after having bought a CD?

I've always gotten digital downloads after buying any release.

i believe that's only with certain releases. it definitely applies to artists on the Warp roster.

i was just thinking that if the AE boys could sit on 30 minutes of unreleased material this good , how much other Ae material is out there! !

approx. 2 years 8 months worth...

To be honest, I order from Bleep because they're pretty good about tossing shit across the pond quickly. Hope it's here soon.

Edit: Antape, it's a fucking treat.

Guest Lucy Faringold

This release sounds absolutely fantastic.

Hope Sean and Rob are makin some bank from the Vimto product placement on the inside cover. :biggrin:

Good times.

This release sounds absolutely fantastic.

Hope Sean and Rob are makin some bank from the Vimto product placement on the inside cover. :biggrin:

Good times.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to spot that!

Old school Vimto bottle. Way better than the new ones.

I wonder why they never released parts 3 and 4 before now? I really want them to do a Plastikman style box of everything they've ever done, including all the live sets. Although it would have to be many, many discs and much money. Or maybe just series of From the Archives, like FSOL did. I would be all over that

I wonder why they never released parts 3 and 4 before now? I really want them to do a Plastikman style box of everything they've ever done, including all the live sets. Although it would have to be many, many discs and much money. Or maybe just series of From the Archives, like FSOL did. I would be all over that

Myself (and a few others I am sure) would like a box of everything unreleased up to that point. With a Warp20 style fan vote for half a dozen complete live sets. And a few discs of excerpts of classic Autechre live, chunks that need hearing but not nessasary the whole gig. And everything else. Loads of amazing artwork etc.

Name the price and I would buy it.

Guest ruiagnelo

I think the track that starts at the 4:20 mark on the original side 1 is my favourite thing that Booth and Brown have ever done.

absolutely love it too.

the metallic percussion is killer, and the melody gives such a mysterious feeling to it. never get tired of listening to it

I am not a big Autechre fan, but I remember I used to be really into this release a few years ago, so I am giving a listen to the re-release now. It's absolutely great.

Archived